Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When do the 2012s come out?

vr4flip

Reaction score
I definitely think it would be worth the wait for the re-design if it is true.

Reaction score
I suppose waiting isn't bad because if the redesign sucks then you can always just opt back for last years model and get it cheaper.

I recalled when I asked the dealership about having a used one on the lot they said that demand for this truck isn't there so they typically only make them in small quantities or only when requested. Such a sad thing. I suppose it's the MPG that makes most people cringe. Especially when you look at cars like Mustang V6's and Dodge Challenger's that have the same sized engines but are capable of 30 mpg. Granted, this is a truck and historically have never been good on gas.

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Everyone was talking about a facelift last year for the '11 XR's. What did we get? A different grill and a washed-down sound system with a flux capacitor in the back.

08 was the best year, hands down.
05's are classics lol, the most problematic year.

darthyota

Reaction score
the flux capacitor sound system came out with the 2009's

Clewis333

Reaction score
dude personally I'd wait, and i wouldn't say the XR is special they aren't as common as Mustangs or Camero's but i still see 2-3 a day

where the f do you live? i've never seen another Xrunner.

MplsX

Reaction score
I love my 2010. The nice thing about the factory subwoofer is that you can turn it off.

Reaction score
What is the flux capacitor sound system?

It's a black box with a silver plastic "X" over the sub and a little circular blue light in the middle. You can turn the light off or the entire sub off (but why would you) with a little switch on the bottom.

I love my 2010. The nice thing about the factory subwoofer is that you can turn it off.

Right on... but as mentioned above, why would you?

X-Caliber

Reaction score
I'd assume that it sucks, lol. If I had one imo i'd rip it out :top:

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
hope they dont make them any faster. because ill be sad if a 2012 smokes my 06 :(

Top Bottom