Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is bank 2 sensor 2 located on my 2005 X?

SooRunner

Reaction score
My X is throwing a Bank 2 Sensor 2 check engine light and wondering where it located? Thanks!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Looks like all my sensors are going....now getting a bank 1 sensor 1....Hmm...all this started happening when I installed UCON...

Also with the UCON the first start is pretty damn long crank than normal....can anyone help with this...

So i'm assuming looking at the engine bank 1 is passenger, bank 2 is driver, 1 is before cat and 2 is after cat? Something like this???

waleed

Reaction score
Also with the UCON the first start is pretty damn long crank than normal....can anyone help with this...

I face the same issue with the Unichip Q+ it takes much longer to start, sometimes if I dont turn on the car for few days, its takes like 10 seconds or more or couple of tries or sometimes it doesn't turn on at all until I try again after like 10 mins :laugh: yup very weird but as soon as I disconnect the unichip the car turns on normally

butters607

Reaction score
What exhaust mods do you have? Also is it pending or an actual solid check engine light?

Amo-cat3

Reaction score
Looks like all my sensors are going....now getting a bank 1 sensor 1....Hmm...all this started happening when I installed UCON...

So i'm assuming looking at the engine bank 1 is passenger, bank 2 is driver, 1 is before cat and 2 is after cat? Something like this???

Yes, passenger bank 1, driver bank 2. Sensor 1 is the WRAF sensor which is in your exhaust manifold and sensor 2 is the O2 sensor that is located behind the first catalytic converter.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

When all else fails, undo the last thing done that was before the problems.

I face the same issue with the Unichip Q+ it takes much longer to start, sometimes if I dont turn on the car for few days, its takes like 10 seconds or more or couple of tries or sometimes it doesn't turn on at all until I try again after like 10 mins :laugh: yup very weird but as soon as I disconnect the unichip the car turns on normally

Basically, a timing synchronization.

Last edited:

SooRunner

Reaction score
Well the X kept throwing code P2338 circuit low, bank 1 sensor 1, I got the time to change out the sensor today.... drove the truck around for a bit..so far so good....now let's see if it keeps throwing the same code. Damn sensors aren't cheap!!!

Top Bottom