Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

where to get qa1s?

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
So being that summitracing is out of stock and shane is busy @ sittin sic. Where is everyone getting there QA1s now?

I'm interested in getting me a set but I don't know where to get them from.

Coupe

Reaction score
I would check Jegs, if Summit is out.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
alright, thanks. I'll be checking those out.

Trying to find a place that won't rape me through shipping

burnboy

Reaction score
I got mine from ss just a couple few weeks ago.

Murderface

Reaction score
Try Streetsideauto.com, a few people have gotten them from them for under $300 shipped but u have to use the coupon during checkout. Hopefully they still have the coupon available. They may have been more like $259 shipped if I remember correctly.

Edit: just checked above website and they're outta stock also, that is for part# TC1915P which sux cause it's free shipping over $250 and u get a $25 gift card. Guess that's this months special for Streetsideauto.com

Last edited:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Try Streetsideauto.com, a few people have gotten them from them for under $300 shipped but u have to use the coupon during checkout. Hopefully they still have the coupon available. They may have been more like $259 shipped if I remember correctly.

unfortunately they don't have em in stock and it also seems like they don't ship to Hawaii :thumbdown:

Murderface

Reaction score
unfortunately they don't have em in stock and it also seems like they don't ship to Hawaii :thumbdown:

That's just RETARDED!! No shipping to Hawaii:thumbdown:
Well if u don't have any luck just call up Summit Racing and see how long before they'll have them back in stock. That's where I got mine and in less then 4 days, I'm sure it will be different for u though.

Murderface

Reaction score
Autopartsdealer says shipping is free, am I missing something?:hmmmm2:

Murderface

Reaction score
Ya I made up a dummy shopping cart with shipping to Hawaii and it said $138!! That just blows

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I dunno if you have anyone you can trust but get them shipped to the states under the free shipping then ship them USPS to you??? Im not sure how much less that would be....

Dclose5

Reaction score
This might be an odd question but being new to XRU why is QA1 so bad ass to everyone? I don't see any specs even when using your links above. This is just an honest question.

kayo808

Reaction score
This might be an odd question but being new to XRU why is QA1 so bad ass to everyone? I don't see any specs even when using your links above. This is just an honest question.
It replaces the stock shocks in the rear. It helps out a lot when you lower your truck. And they are adjustable so you can have the rear as stiff as you want or as soft like stock if you wanted

Murderface

Reaction score
They can also keep ur axle from hitting the frame on really big bumps

Top Bottom