Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wheres a supra f/s under 16k

x-driver21

Reaction score
Looking for a supra (markIV) that has a clean title for $16,000.00 or less. needs to be a 5speed. just let me know if you guys know anything
thanks

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
There were a few here in canuckistan one was even 10k but had been beat to shit! Good luck in your hunt!

azburnin

Reaction score
Good luck, Try AZ. I know its a bit away from you but knowing the market out there, you could find one.

azburnin

Reaction score
They may be 90s but if you do them right, and i mean clean not over done. They can be and will be good in any decade IMO.

Slay0r

Reaction score
for that price you may b looking at an Auto, na, or NA-T or some varient

RossK35

Reaction score
good luck finding a 5 speed supra. They are kinda rare and that w58 trans is very weak. You can find lots of n/a autos though also can't handle much power. I personally wouldn't pay that much for a n/a supra unless your not gonna mod it, or have lots of money to burn.

Last edited:

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
there is a guy down the road from where i live with a RHD n/a auto with some work done to it for 17 i think.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
******...that link...that guy is out of his mind LOL...even if it was a typo and he meant to put 31k thats still insane...it wouldnt hurt for him to throw a polarized filter on that camera too...if you want to sell your car for big money...make your shots look like big money LOL

J

JDUB916

You're in SoCal? I just saw a super clean on with nice wheels, all black for sale off Riverside Blvd in Roseville, CA for 12k

Top Bottom