Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which color is the fastest?

Which color is the fastest?

• Radiant Red

Votes: 134 25.2%
  • Speedway Blue

Votes: 189 35.6%
  • Black Sand Pearl

Votes: 208 39.2%

• Total voters

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I have BSP, but had to go with the SB to not be biast lol ;)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Steve, you can pass the torch man you sold the truck LOL and It may have been more driver than truck and mods... Id still like to think G or the twin turbo may have been faster trucks but needed the driver mod, and come on man, saying you had the fastest truck is almost as bad as gutting your truck and taking it to the track claiming your faster at the track.... I have love for all you guys but seriously LOL, its only still a truck. :laugh:

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
How can anyone say anything thing but RR I mean its initials are already Race Ready "RR". I'm just saying.

Clewis333

Reaction score
RR by a long shot! black is too inconspicuous. red cars are a bad decision just because they are too noticeable and they look fast whether they're going fast or not. been pulled over too many times for my RR.
only worse color is yellow.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Color

SWB-BSP-RR They're all fast

BUT it's the color $$ Green $$ that makes you faster. If you have lots of green, you go faster. Without the green, You get to see taillights. :laugh:

Edit: BSP is faster.

Naenia

Reaction score
SWB is leading the way... this thread is awesome, gave me a good laugh

Top Bottom