Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which endlinks would you pick?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
So I have posted before but it's finally time to get off my ass and get new endlinks. I have a metallic klink coming from the rear ssuspension when I go over bumps, I went to 2 stealerships and a private mechanic and all say endlinks handsdown. So Toyota Canada wants $213.88 PER LINK F**k that!!

So for a Toyota part from a us dealer there is this option for $103.75 ea
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...coma&year=2006&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

also checked out rockauto and here are there options:
$16.94 ea.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1402925

$49.71
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1999822

here is the link to the catalog
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/racatalog.php

Last edited:

Limitless

Reaction score
I would guess the rockauto ones would work as long as they en up being the right lengths. Took them off during the new swaybar install and if they arent the right length i would imagine that they might not move how they are supposed to. Also, looks like you posted the same link twice for the $17 and $50 part.

STONER-X

Reaction score
i wonder if that is what is wrong with mine..... EVERY bump.... click click.... ill have to take a look at mine and see..... i would go with the cheep ones.... mainly to see if it fixed the noise... then maybe get new ones later down the road...

dramad1

Reaction score
I just did a google search and they have just one starting at 29$ and a pair starting at 39$ from a1 auto. Many different vendors and styles. I may be having to replace these soon. Not to thread jack but the links that attach to the sways on our trucks- how closer are Anyones to your upper control arms. I started noticing a dead battery sounding tick last night on my chase after the dude that's been messing with my whip. I checked the wheel wells and thought it might be coming from the mud flap thing rattling In theThe wind but then noticed my stock sways really close to my upper control arms about 3" below. Saw my bushings on the links were looking funny I have the street drop. I hope it's nothing or just an easy fix like new front end link thing a ma gigs.: End thread jack:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like you posted the same link twice for the $17 and $50 part.
Fixed :top:
i wonder if that is what is wrong with mine..... EVERY bump.... click click.... ill have to take a look at mine and see..... i would go with the cheep ones.... mainly to see if it fixed the noise... then maybe get new ones later down the road...

I thought about doing this I mean as easy as endlinks are to install if the cheap ones are crap I could opt for others however I don't want to waste the time and money and want to get it taken care of the first time...

Hey dramad1 do you have a link? Google search isn't turning up what I need

Last edited:

rich017

Reaction score
Any particular reason? Have you used them before or since they are middle of the road :dontknow:

They make a lot of OEM parts that manufactures use.

All cars pretty much have the same part that's made by one or 2 companies for a certain part. Electronics and Modules especially.

dramad1

Reaction score
One my phone right now so I can't copy link but I just googles Tacoma end links and I got a huge list of parts and vendor having to do with the links and sways for front and rear singles and pairs also misc parts, bushings, washers etc. When I get on my computer I'll copy the link and try to post it up for ya
hey i just got on my computer and it is coming up differant than it does on my iphone, so cant find the same page as on my phone "wierd' but if you go to google and type in tacoma endlinks you should get a huge list. the one on my phone showed prices w/ pics if you are on you hm computer you will have to browse through it all, sucks. but the best deal on my phone was from hold on 1a auto.com $44.95 2005-2011 toy taco sway bar end link frnt pair, also am-auto parts $38.45 2005-2011 taco frnt pair. energy suspension parts has 26mm sway bar and endlink bushing sets for $13.99. also could try prothane suspension parts and or moog suspension parts. hope this helps. sorry i couldnt post the link i have on my ip4. sdxrunner im hoping you can tell me if this ismy issue or not, i hope im just trippin- more $

Last edited:
Top Bottom