Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which wide band

Which Wideband

• AEM

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Innovate DB

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • PLX

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • AUTOMETER

• OTHER (specify)

• Total voters

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
What wide band you running or would suggest and why?

AEM
Innovate DB
PLX
Autometer

RedXr

Reaction score
I voted AEM based on the killer deal you can get one on eBay. However, if price wasnt a factor I would do the PLX DM-100

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
I'm running the Innovate, no problems so far.

Although, I did have to buy a new sensor, because the one in the box was a dud:thumpdown: It cost me like another $100 on top of what I had already paid for new meter I had just bought. Seems I haven't been the only one with this problem, just something to keep in mind:hmmmm2:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the AEM WB from a member here on XRU (Rich in Florida) and it's been good. It's nothing overly fancy but it will accurately display your A/F Ratio which is really all I need it to do. I was gonna go for the Innovate but personally I just couldn't justify the pricetag, kinda like the X-1. I'm sure that the X-1 and Innovate a damn good products, but dollars->features just doesn't work for my bank account.

blastap

Reaction score
jon i have the innovate xd-16 which is similar to the db but has a more logging and the screen has a sweep type and lamda number on the guage itself. innovate is very popular in the proffesional side of tuning.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
jon i have the innovate xd-16 which is similar to the db but has a more logging and the screen has a sweep type and lamda number on the guage itself. innovate is very popular in the proffesional side of tuning.

I have the same setup.

with the XD-16 there is very little wiring too since it is a digitial hookup to the LC1

no need for all the calibration buttong wiring like the Db.

but you dont get the pretty colors:rolleyez:

Justin

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
i vote the db cause i can get it for 199 shipped. very nice gauge

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
AEM UEGO

allready outlived my Innovative solutions....i find it funny, how there name doesn't reflect the install...

2 wires on the AEM...like 9 on the Innovative.... :rolleyez:

triumphx

Reaction score
Right now im running innovate but befor that i had plx and i think the plx was more accurate

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Who's been grave diggin?? Blast from the past thread, op doesn't own the truck anymore lol. Goes to show though how willing to help we are:top:

I have an innovate but haven't hooked it up yet. I will post a review once I gain some experience with it

Gadget

Reaction score
http://www.urdusa.com/Electronics-W...uge-Kit-ALL-IN-ONE-w/sensor/product_info.html

I keep telling you all this is the hot lick when it comes to widebands.

The controller is built into the gauge, no separate unit. Everything plugs right into the back of the gauge so you can't screw it up. All you have to do is run a power and ground wire.

It is at a great price point, super accurate, uses advanced digital technology, super simple installation and you can switch the colors of the gauge face and bezzle.

G

Blasphemous

Reaction score
http://www.urdusa.com/Electronics-W...uge-Kit-ALL-IN-ONE-w/sensor/product_info.html

The controller is built into the gauge, no separate unit. Everything plugs right into the back of the gauge so you can't screw it up. All you have to do is run a power and ground wire.

It is at a great price point, super accurate, uses advanced digital technology, super simple installation and you can switch the colors of the gauge face and bezzle.

G

I've been looking into installing a wideband. How/where do most people mount these things?

Gadget

Reaction score
The URD site has a "wish list" function!!!

G

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

G

Good to know they simplifed the wiring over the other innovative wideband you carry/ed...:top: im curious to know how long the sensor last, as my last one didn't even break 5k miles... sorry to say, IS left a bad taste in my mouth...

Ill wait till my aem sensor craps out and go from there.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Probably Innovate from URD...still waiting to discuss things with Gadget (sent questions via web, then e-mail a week later)

(am I at 30 posts yet? *sigh* )

Top Bottom