Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

white XR

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
So last night, I came across a white XR! It looked sick! only thing i didnt like too much was that he painted his whole front white, including the black parts of the grills. But besides that fact it was still damn sexy. Anyone know if this guy is on the forums? or even see the truck before? It was funny cause i was just telling me friend there were no white XR's on the island yet. haha fooled me.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Think I seen it kapolei side one time! But ya idk who or if he's on forums! I know the color I wanna paint if I have to, and its not white, bsp, swb, rr, br haha

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
So last night, I came across a white XR! It looked sick! only thing i didnt like too much was that he painted his whole front white, including the black parts of the grills. But besides that fact it was still damn sexy. Anyone know if this guy is on the forums? or even see the truck before? It was funny cause i was just telling me friend there were no white XR's on the island yet. haha fooled me.

are you sure it was an xr? I know there was a single cab white tacoma with the xrunner kit.

kayo808

Reaction score
Rumor is that there is a white x-runner on this island and its also bagged. NRS Fab posted on his fb page before. But until i see it with my own eyes its just a rumor

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
im sure it was a XR it had the access cab, and had the stock XR rims. dont think it was bagged and it was parked at stock height, and i know all those guys with bags never leave their trucks at stock height.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
There were pictures of one on here a few years ago. A white pearl or something. I think it was a Lexus color. Looked like a unicorn. ;)

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
well i was talking more about just in hawaii. and im pretty sure this XR was super white, not a pearl white.

LD X-IN

Reaction score
I seen this truck parks at Halawa Gate, Pearl Harbor

shook

Reaction score
I just saw this white XR about 10mins ago on Moanalua hwy, going west. Makes me wish they had made the truck white from the factory even more, it was real clean looking.

shook

Reaction score
It's didn't look flat white, looked glossy.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
just seen the white X-Runner. turns out I know the guy, he's an old friends truck... Use to be BSP, was pretty beat up before too, so I guess that's why the paintjob. He has his exhaust sticking out the skirt before the rear wheels

Top Bottom