Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whitebeauty build thread

Reaction score
Yo TRDwohoo you got it, pictures you asked for from our shop, thanks to our Mayor Mark Whitebeauty :blurock:

RossK35

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Its goin in to a slump now.. gotta save up a bit for the fit kit. and waiting for the NST pulleys. Gonna be awhile for those..:top:
You do realize that the fit kit only contains the intercooler, bracket for pump, bracket to mount the reservoir for the coolant under the hood by the brake booster, and the hardware to mount those things and nothing else. Whatever other hardware you are missing comes with the s/c assembly. If you haven't done so already you should really read the install guide for the blower which shows all hardware in detail, where it goes, and which bags it comes in. Then you can determine what you need to get.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
You do realize that the fit kit only contains the intercooler, bracket for pump, bracket to mount the reservoir for the coolant under the hood by the brake booster, and the hardware to mount those things and nothing else. Whatever other hardware you are missing comes with the s/c assembly. If you haven't done so already you should really read the install guide for the blower which shows all hardware in detail, where it goes, and which bags it comes in. Then you can determine what you need to get.

Yes i did that already. By the looks of it it seems like the blower is one piece and the rest r separate.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Alright i need to clarify this...Whoever has done an install themselves or knows. What comes in the fit kit? What comes with the blower?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Nice...I like the LTR mounting points...so basically all the hardware comes with the supercharger.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Alright so i cleared everything up and we are full steam ahead...One thing i have learned is
do not use the old kit number it is discontinued. PTR29-35070, use the one that ends with 90. Also
whoever buys a S/c w/o the rest of the parts Good luck cuz it will be challenging to get the rest of the parts. TRD didnt help for crap and my local dealer was pretty good. TRDsparks was good too.! Cheers

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
from my experience trd is far from helpful, glad to see your back on track.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Weeeeeeeellllllll.......? Does this mean new pics?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Soon enough...just my luck its oil change time, rotation, balance, coolant, and water pump time. Also it was nice having it but off with its head. NST crank pulley comin off.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
So today i cracked the S/c open and cleaned it out really good. While i was at it i changed out the seal for the I/C. So here u go for those of u that wonder what the inside of the S/c looks like.:top:. The plan is to get it powder coated. now will we get there? We'll c. it has some nicks n stuff on the case of the S/c. If not i will clean the outside real good and rattle can it.

Attachments

• IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0792.jpg
    IMAG0792.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0793.jpg
    IMAG0793.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0794.jpg
    IMAG0794.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0795.jpg
    IMAG0795.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 111

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Not sure....I haven't found a scheme. So i was thinking the gray our engines r.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah but its a big project cuz it would have to b all three pieces.

Reaction score
Wow those roots look like gears on a 50 ton earth mover, looks like you are getting closer to boost.....I think gray will look great.

Nice combo black, gray and whitebeauty.... nice monochromatic racing colors
now just need to get them pressurized with fuel :laugh:

SooRunner

Reaction score
Powder coat the s/c like some crazy color...like some bright hot wheel orange/red...cuz when you put it on...you can say the beast just got outta jail and is gonna be breathing like it has some iron lungs! LOL!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
So on my venture to making my truck different than others......Gotta love Plastidip. The only thing i dont like is the tape line... At least i know now i like it and maybe in the future get them painted.

Attachments

• IMAG0797.jpg
    IMAG0797.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0798.jpg
    IMAG0798.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0799.jpg
    IMAG0799.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0801.jpg
    IMAG0801.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0802.jpg
    IMAG0802.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 92

sinister07

Reaction score
Looks nice, I think just modding a 4runna is different enough. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Looks good from the pics

What did u use to reattach the IC gasket?

Top Bottom