Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

who owens this truck

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Anyone seen this truck before I got from illions tryin find out what was all done to it

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJHJBQE9qwy6zG3BPhf3pez)g~~_4.jpg
    $(KGrHqJHJBQE9qwy6zG3BPhf3pez)g~~_4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 150

X-roller

Reaction score
that looks like dirty's old truck. if you picked it up... it's solid... it has internal work done like forged rods and pistons... I can't remember what else...

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I bought it from a dealership in chicago illionis I try to call and find out no luck,

sinister07

Reaction score
Was that the one on eBay about a month ago? That thing was clean and who ever traded it in left the suspension, TRD sc, interior upgrades, carpeted bed..ect. I was half tempted to pull a loan, and strip all the mods and sell the truck later. Lol! Nice truck tho. And I'm not a huge RR fan.

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Yes it the same truck that was on ebay I was tryin to see if anybody knew the details on it then just the stuff the dealer told me and I could see off hand

sinister07

Reaction score
I'm sure someone knows. He had to have been a member. That's a great truck man. Congrats, that's the way to buy it...with at least 10g's in mods out of the gate. I'm jealous.

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Yeah im hopeing someone knows to that way I know were they left off at

Murderface

Reaction score
no clue whos that is although the truck/wheels combo looks familiar

adamewwy

Reaction score
is it possible that somebody had it for a short while before arriving in chicago? Not likely but maybe somebody did and dropped 5k on a TRD S/C and then had to sell it or something...who knows. Either way you have a hella start on a nice ass XR. I'm super jealous I couldn't of picked my X up with that many mods...Still picked her up with quite a few though.

xrunish

Reaction score
that person also has a red celica, met him in a car meet in chicago.. forgot his name though (bad with names) but truck is pretty nice

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Thanks man that a match for sure do u rember what he said all that was done to it or if he was a member thanks again

sinister07

Reaction score
Why don't you send him a private message? His user name is CorollaJ2005, and his profile says he was on 2 days ago, so he is still around.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Good find on member and truck, that's a steal man!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Judging by this mod list of his:

2005 Radiant Red Mods: - TRD S/C - TRD CAI - TRD Boost Gauge - DB Wideband AFR - BFG KDW 2's - URD Exhaust - URD Y-Pipe - B&M SS -

Would say that will give you an idea. Take a look under it, and see if all the pieces match.

Fastrunner

Reaction score
Yeah everything matches so far I sent him a message I guess will see thanks everybody

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
You called my house too....

Some things that might need attention:
During the 5 years I owned it, it was at the dealer 4 times for a bad seal on the output shaft on the transmission. They never seemed to get it right, after about 5k miles it would start leaking very slowly again. It also grinds 2nd and 4th due to some bad synchros. It has always done that since the day I bought it. It only had 32k on it when I bought it back in 2007. I had it on a dyno before I installed the small pulley and it made 335 horse and 330 torque. It's prolly up 10 horses with the smaller pulley. I never got it tuned.

What else would you like to know?

Top Bottom