Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Sells XII Besides Direct?

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
Hey XRU,

Trying to order a street drop kit, but the individuals over at XII are impossible to reach via social media, email, texting and phone calls.

Is direct the only way to go or do we have another vendor on here that sells their parts?

Let me know what the best method is here. I'm trying to spend some money!

Thanks,

Michael

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
They're a small side business. They both work full time jobs outside of XII Performance. The only way to get their stuff is new through them or used when you're lucky enough to find it available.

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
They're a small side business. They both work full time jobs outside of XII Performance. The only way to get their stuff is new through them or used when you're lucky enough to find it available.

Understandable, but i was advised to text the number listed on their Facebook page and the messages just keep getting read with no response.

All i'm telling them to do is call me so I can spend some money and i can't even squeeze a response out of them. LOL

What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Michael

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning ladies and gents. Sorry I’ve not been in the cyber world for a bit. Real life always getting in the way. LOL

Anyway, so i have good news and bad news...and the bad news really isn’t bad.

The good news. Sway bars are finished and being packed up to ship to the shop. Should be here next week. The bad news is that I’m going on travel next week for work. So they will not be packed up until i return.

When i get back and make a quality check of the bars before i start boxing them up, i’ll Email everybody to make sure everyone’s shipping address is still the same so they make it to the right place.

Based on this message from them 2 weeks ago in their group buy thread he’s been traveling for work.

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
Based on this message from them 2 weeks ago in their group buy thread he’s been traveling for work.

Completely understandable. I'm just ready to get my lowering kit ordered.

I messaged the owner on Facebook to see if i could get any response that way, still nothing.

Multiple members on the XRunner owners facebook page have complained they have not received their orders from February. Just a tad bit concerning.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
I mean I was looking to spend a solid 2k with them months ago but hardly get a response either. Still waiting but I may end up going somewhere else. Full time jobs or not...either run the business on the side or don't. Find a partner maybe?

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
I mean I was looking to spend a solid 2k with them months ago but hardly get a response either. Still waiting but I may end up going somewhere else. Full time jobs or not...either run the business on the side or don't. Find a partner maybe?

Yeah, it's super unfortunate. I'm literally just sitting around waiting to order the lowering kit since i have everything else.

I wonder if we can just order direct from Eibach since the springs are white labeled anyway.

No response from Elias (owner of the company) through Facebook. Guess i'll keep trying.

SOHCmyDOHC

Reaction score
The springs are special order and need a set amount before they produce them. I'm waitin just like you.

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
The springs are special order and need a set amount before they produce them. I'm waitin just like you.

I understand its a side business. I took work as an engineer on the side, but i haven't even heard a peep from XII. I hope this isn't interpreted as me being an asshole. I'd just really like to know what the scoop is. I'm curious to know if we can just order direct from Eibach? Who knows.

SOHCmyDOHC

Reaction score
I understand its a side business. I took work as an engineer on the side, but i haven't even heard a peep from XII. I hope this isn't interpreted as me being an asshole. I'd just really like to know what the scoop is. I'm curious to know if we can just order direct from Eibach? Who knows.
They used to be prompt years back and my dumb azz slacked. URD has a lowering kit but it uses stock springs. The spring perch is just lowered. Ultimately, I still want a coilovers setup but wanted to drop my truck in the mean time. But I'll just have to wait it out I guess. When the sway GB was going on, I asked about the lowering springs and they said that was next on the list.

There are a lot of folks wanting Xii stuff now. It seems that there are waves of new owners every few years.

shaX 07

Reaction score
I was going to order the Street Drop Plus kit but I guess that aint happening now. They don't even list any lowering kits on their web site anymore.

armyoffoo

Reaction score
I've got everything you need, front coilovers assembled with coil bucket adapters and bottom mount sleeves, rear shocks with hardware, rear 2" drop steel leafs, front and rear sway bars with bushing mounts...

$800 plus shipping for QA1 front and rear (assembled, never used)
ft6mDf.jpg

600lb springs
U0Yrz4.jpg

$400 plus shipping Front and Rear XII Performance sway bars (brand new, still in wrapping)
XYZXhx.jpg

$300 plus shipping for 2" drop XII Performance steel leaf springs (assembled, never used)
yN0rDL.jpg

spicciani2

Reaction score
oooh thats tempting!

I've got everything you need, front coilovers assembled with coil bucket adapters and bottom mount sleeves, rear shocks with hardware, rear 2" drop steel leafs, front and rear sway bars with bushing mounts...

ft6mDf.jpg

600lb springs
U0Yrz4.jpg

$400 plus shipping Front and Rear XII Performance sway bars (brand new, still in wrapping)
XYZXhx.jpg

$300 plus shipping for 2" drop XII Performance steel leaf springs (assembled, never used)
yN0rDL.jpg

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score

ft6mDf.jpg

600lb springs
U0Yrz4.jpg

XYZXhx.jpg

yN0rDL.jpg

Where are you located? I didn't even know QA1 made a coilover for our trucks?

Thanks,

armyoffoo

Reaction score
I bought them from XII, they are DS501 coilovers with eibach 12" long 600 lb 3" diameter springs with a custom top mount, sleeves for the bottom mounts, and a custom brake line mount. Rear shocks are TS703. I already sold everything in the for sale thread I had running.

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
I bought them from XII, they are DS501 coilovers with eibach 12" long 600 lb 3" diameter springs with a custom top mount, sleeves for the bottom mounts, and a custom brake line mount. Rear shocks are TS703. I already sold everything in the for sale thread I had running.

Why'd you decide not to install? Change of heart?

I have everything i need to put a lowering kit on my X-runner except the actual lowering kit. I have the shocks and top hats already.

armyoffoo

Reaction score
I had a 6-lug, and the coilovers were about 3" too short from even being able to mount. I also bought some longer coilovers and 14" springs to try, but my truck was totaled last month, so now I'm just trying to get rid of all of these parts I had laying around waiting to install.

Top Bottom