Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who thinks Gadget should run the 1/4 ???

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
lol funny thing is i live very close to Raceway Park (in Englishtown NJ).

I might just be down there!

Ooooh Scott Kalitta's favorite track...:thumpdown:

Holy crap 402hp...:adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well then wouldnt the graph go all the way to 6200 rpm and peak off a lil higher than that?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
jus tbecause the rpms dont go all the way to 6200, doesnt mean it wasnt on there. easily changeable.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
so hes not taking advantage of the raised limiter? wouldnt that benefit that style charger? so he just chose not to use the extra rpms? hmmmmm? idk ill ask him, but then again he will prob never answer me lol

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
thats awesome are his rims anadized? if so where do it get that done?

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
just kidding fellas but seriously why doesnt the G man take it down a strip?

The G Man doesn't really care about 1/4 mile times from what I've learned.
I've seen his truck on the interstate and DAM is all I can say....:adore:

Good luck getting him to do it.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I wouldnt care either way if G-man went for the 1/4 mile? Seriously what purpose does it serve? Id love to see it, but in the same sense, Its a truck....not an overly fast truck(I mean the xrunner in general, not Gadgets)....He doesnt need a 12.89 to boost his sales.....I'll buy from him! I want to be boosted in any form....much less the mk II....In my honest opinion, him not running his truck adds to the mystique that is URD....Gadget, keep em guessing bro! You have your loyal followers and currently at this time, unless other issues are resolved, and someone drops big bucks on their ride to get power to the ground.....we're still left with a 13 second truck.....(Which in all honesty isn't very fun to watch at the track. Auto-X is where its at folks for the Xrunner. In my opinion, I love to see the 10 second cars/trucks....:biggrin: If you run, make a video, if not, your sales wont suffer brother!

Top Bottom