Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who thinks Gadget should run the 1/4 ???

Super Werty

Reaction score
What would be better for Gadget to do would be to have a video showing his truck vs a regular URD s/c stage 2 from a roll. That alone would be perfect

but honestly, he could do nothing and it should still sell...over 400rwhp is good enough :rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
What would be better for Gadget to do would be to have a video showing his truck vs a regular URD s/c stage 2 from a roll. That alone would be perfect

but honestly, he could do nothing and it should still sell...over 400rwhp is good enough :rock:

Remember.. his truck is over 400rwhp. Who knows what other secret parts he has on there that nobody else has, not to mention being fully modded.

I see the MKII kit being about 325-350rwhp out of the box.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
not if we are fully modded cough me cough i still want his opion on cams

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Nope....

G
:rofl::rofl:...That's all the advertisement I need!!! His **** is so badass, he doesn't need to talk about it
Then you should of came to XFE and rolled back with us...we didn't race, but I tried to keep up:smile:

Gadget was next to me rolling through Virginia, 2 seconds later....all I see is a cloud of smoke and a blue blur 300 yards in front of me...I was in my truck like WTF!? I couldn't catch him to save my life. To put it into perspective, it was like a boosted X racing a stock X. Ridiculous!!!!:rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we didn't race, but I tried to keep up:smile:

Gadget and Justin did race... I was right behind them but didn't think to get the video camera out in time. They lined up side by side at about a 60mph roll - and Gadget steadly (and easily) pulled away from Justin. I wouldn't say that he left him in the dust... but he easily pulled on him. I couldn't believe it how much faster Gadget's truck was. :driver:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
All this racing with Gadget and his truck being fast is all lies.

He is not Batman!:eviltongue:

Until one... day he comes to houston with his truck.....

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
your right he isn't batman maybe superman cuz i believe his truck to be swb

rich017

Reaction score
No one buy the URD S/C until we see some 1/4 times!:rolleyez:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Well... i heard he is coming to houston.... :rolleyez:

please...jan 18th

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
The wizards truck better be fast! You have a problem if it isn't!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Would that make a red one The Flash? :hmmmm2:

I could see that.

Just too bad you can't ever catch your shadow.. :biggrin:

BSP FTW!!

But lets not get off topic with that in this thread. Lets continue to assess the situation.. URD needs to put itself on the map. :rock:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Gadget was next to me rolling through Virginia, 2 seconds later....all I see is a cloud of smoke and a blue blur 300 yards in front of me...I was in my truck like WTF!? I couldn't catch him to save my life. To put it into perspective, it was like a boosted X racing a stock X. Ridiculous!!!!:rock:

Gadget and Justin did race... I was right behind them but didn't think to get the video camera out in time. They lined up side by side at about a 60mph roll - and Gadget steadly (and easily) pulled away from Justin. I wouldn't say that he left him in the dust... but he easily pulled on him. I couldn't believe it how much faster Gadget's truck was. :driver:

See thats what Im talking about, you guys need me over there to film everything:top::biggrin:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
See thats what Im talking about, you guys need me over there to film everything:top::biggrin:

Gadget's X PLUS Super Werty Films.....:adore::adore::adore:....I would need a wet-nap :laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
Here is a video for you....

Gadget2317
[/URL][/IMG]

And here is the time slip:

XRDyno8-14-08.jpg

Gadget

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well im sure you have the apr kit on now, so im guessing that was before the apr kit... so maybe your way past that last dyno?

Top Bottom