Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's Getting Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Who's Getting Call of Duty: Black Ops?

• YES!!! Sony PS3

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • YES!!! Microsoft XBox 360

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • YES!!! Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • YES!!! PC

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • YES!!! Nintendo DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!! COD is for losers!

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I agree the graphics are a little lacking, MW2 was better IMHO. still doesn't mean I'm gonna stop playing it lol 2.5 hours and i'm level 15.

RCE EATR

Reaction score
you guys really think the graphics are worse than mw2? they are so much better. much more real fire/smoke/bodies/players/vehicles. the maps take some getting used to, but i love it.

and at first i hated the nuketown, but i love it now.

oh and check out this score in sabotage coming in in the middle of the game ;)

75859_1442013821600_1570710083_30983095_773920_n.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i like the graphics on black ops a little more than mw2 cause its cleaner and crispier...not to mention that they also nurfed a lot of the glitches that mw2 had...but I still with quick scoping was allowed; i loved hearing people complain on the opposite team that getting shot with 1 bullet from a sniper by a quick/no scope is bullshit...i say you just gotta be quick to pull the trigger and compensate while being able to figure out where the enemy will be...

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I got it and it is way different then MD2. I kind a like the MD2 format better. It is pretty awesome though. The maps are a bit dificult to get used to.

I played for about 2 hours and i am almost at level 9. I am not that good though. Anyone who plays on PS3 add me ( DemonXrunner)

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I hate COD...I always tell myself 1 more game and 3 hours later I'm still playing...:rofl: only had 2 hours of sleep before I had work this morning...:rolleyez: but me and Mike's (vecte) friends: boustan, vodka_redbull, moyl, and a few of my friends were doing work last night...:rockon: already got my colored sights and I chose 3 green dots...it reminds me a little of the predator but its money...best game was 20-1 TDM...:top: now to work on my players card...

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
All praise the return of the AK74u LOL, love that damn gun. I havent played Multiplayer yet, but i was playing 1 v 9 on hardened in combat training that crap will make you better lol. I love the guns and the flow of the game and maps, some have alot of camping spots and spawn f**king on NUKE TOWN lol is nice lol.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about the layering stuff?

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
My xbox live gamertag is DERRIXRYD and my son's is xrunner3. I totally suck at deathmatch but getting better. (XRU) is our clan.

All praise the return of the AK74u LOL, love that damn gun. I havent played Multiplayer yet, but i was playing 1 v 9 on hardened in combat training that crap will make you better lol. I love the guns and the flow of the game and maps, some have alot of camping spots and spawn f**king on NUKE TOWN lol is nice lol.

Nuketown blows....the opponents just post up in respawn points and kill you just as you respawn...too small an area.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A little late of this thread, but had to add - this will be the first COD that I haven't bought since the very first one. Mainly b/c Modern Warfare let me down in so many ways. It was just boring to me --- too much like all the others. That's when I decided to move on to iRacing. I enjoy a solid challenge and iRacing is definitely a good one.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Can we make a Xbox 360 and ps3 gamertag sticky to list our community in those systems? I didn't find one in search.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I DO I DO I DO...:smile:

been working on my player card...should be pretty epic once its done...

never would have guessed you would know:rolleyez: you should post up a thread here on what it is and how to do it.

Top Bottom