Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's Getting Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Who's Getting Call of Duty: Black Ops?

• YES!!! Sony PS3

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • YES!!! Microsoft XBox 360

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • YES!!! Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • YES!!! PC

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • YES!!! Nintendo DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!! COD is for losers!

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters

fckwalm

Reaction score
none of the above .... no $$$ or worry of not having $$....... ill be on MW2 on xbox360 though, handle FkWlam for those who play...

xmoney jr

Reaction score
haha i cant wait for it it looks freaking awsome
the new killstreaks like carrying a minigun for a carepackge dude this game will be awsome
i just cant wait to play it online and going beast

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
this game look awesome, too awesome im scared to buy it now, i might flunk out of school! haha

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
PS3 FTMFW!!!...its been prepaid for Hardened Edition for over 3 months now...:laugh:

next tuesday...can't wait to pick my copy up...

Me, you, Boustan and the others are going to tear it up!

B.C.-xrunner

Reaction score
Aww man I can't wait!!!..I've been loving the cod franchise!!..this games gonna be sick:):canada:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
is anyone else a little surprised more people are buying it for the ps3 so far than for the 360? i remember when i first got my ps3 years ago, the 360 outsold it and everyone used to talk about how 360 was better and more people play and blah blah blah. now whos winning?!?!? hahaha

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
is anyone else a little surprised more people are buying it for the ps3 so far than for the 360? i remember when i first got my ps3 years ago, the 360 outsold it and everyone used to talk about how 360 was better and more people play and blah blah blah. now whos winning?!?!? hahaha

only reason I'd get a PS3 is for blu-ray, the controllers are too small for my hands :thumpdown:.

kcin87

Reaction score
I have never been much of a ps3 fan and i dont see myself going down that route anytime soon. i love my 360 and prob will never make the change but im not a hater by any means of ppl that prefer ps3. after all its just a video game (well thats how i see it) have fun and enjoy playing. if anyone wants to play together on 360 my name is xxcast87xx, just send me a friend request, happy shooting.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
it would just cost so much to make the switch to PS3 for me on top of the system then i'd have to buy all the games I got for it, maybe one day soon i'll pick one up.

rios

Reaction score
preordered it today!!!!!

going to pick it up tomorrow after school. should have it and be playing hopefully by 4 o clock Az Time.

Rogue_Status33 <-----Add me PS3

micpun

Reaction score
just picked mine up about 5 min ago. will be on tonight! Xbox - MicPun

RCE EATR

Reaction score
played til 3 am then from 7-9 before work. will be on later today from around 2-5 on the ps3

W8Lifter1265

btw this game is BADASS!!! the graphics are insane

MusTrd

Reaction score
I picked it up at midnight, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to play. I have softball after work today so maybe Wednesday :thumpdown:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Xbox 360, played most of it...it's cool.

I think I might like the Ghost Recon a bit more...maybe it's just the mystery about it. I like the sniper parts of the game.

DeoteX

Reaction score
Campaign, decent except for the end.. lame. but we all know it's all about the multiplayer. That being said, the game itself, ...thoroughly disappointing.

I feel like the game design went backwards... it feels like it's 10 years old. Yes, it's set back in the 60's but the game looks and feels old from a production standpoint, instead of feeling old as an accurate depiction of the time-frame. It's really "cartoony"... :-(

Think I'll be back on MW2 :-D

rios

Reaction score
It reminds me a lot of world at war.... which I don't like at all.

I'm dominating, but I really miss mw2 right now.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
My initial impression was disappointment. Mostly because the graphics are average, no realism. It does look a bit dated to be honest. Haven't played the campaign yet though so we'll see.

Top Bottom