Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's in Camden, NJ???

sbx595

Reaction score
Put suggestions in, no location was set yet that I'm aware of, just the date was.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone shoot me a PM if this event gets big.....if it turns into 10+ rigs I could maybe make a trip to the philly area. I'm always down for cuddling with big gay John.

sbx595

Reaction score
christdenied and fellow jersey guys, bump this convo over to the local mini meet thread (also in the northeast section) so badazz is aware theres greater interest and can look at locations. Thanks!

sbx595

Reaction score
This coming Sunday, 11:30am hooters in wyomissing pa and then a local cruise, its like the next thread down in the northeast section. The info is there.

Murderface

Reaction score
Boo on having it all the way out by Reading:thumpdown: and having it on a Sunday. My old lady works 11pm to 730 am and sleeps all afternoon, problem
With that is that I have a 4 yr old and a 4 month old

I definitely can't make this:thumpdown:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Yea I saw that thread right after posting here...... can't make it on sun gota take my girl to the giants game for her bday.

sbx595

Reaction score
sorry guys, from what I gather you can blame hottaco :laugh: just kiddin,

Murderface

Reaction score
dont matter to me none, looks like its gonna be a big turnout.....................SYKE:laugh:

Top Bottom