Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whos winning the superbowl?

Whos Gonna Win the SuperBowl?

• Steelers

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters

micpun

Reaction score
i want some opinions cause i hate the cards. My best friend swears by them but i think they are trash. i respect the offense tho. boldin is a beast. fitz is a beast and breaston is pretty good too.

Militia

Reaction score
Raiders... Oh wait that wasnt an option. Steelers than

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
i wouldnt count out kurt warner. he has more experience than roethlisberger and they are playin on a neutral field. its gonna be that great offense against that great defense. and my best friend also is one of their tight ends. warner has more weapons around him than he knows it. dont be suprised if the tight ends have a great game on superbowl sunday.

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Go Cardinals!!! Representin AZ!!!:rock::rock:

I voted them FTW!

MusTrd

Reaction score
Cardinals have surprised me in each playoff game, maybe they'll do it again

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
Go CaRdS, I wanna see the best D go DOWN! The steelers will probably win as they say "defense wins championships". I'm still rooting for the AZ Cardinals though! I voted cardinals too....

micpun

Reaction score
dont get me wrong. i respect their offense. ive just seen a lot of their games that they shouldve totally won. they are definitely on a streak and to win the superbowl thing definitely have to be goin your way. I dont count them out but they just dont do it for me.

DJmckay

Reaction score
im a giants fan and they played like $hit against the eagles, but something tells me the Cards are gonna take it this year :top:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Its been 61 years since the cards have made it to the superbowl. Im rooting for the underdog.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
yall just hating.

go steelers.. lets eat another bird.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i like the go RAIDERS thing myself hahahah! im a big raiders fan all and all, but my girls family all real big steelers fans so i been going with them, ya the cards been doing good but i have to go with the steelers! their offence not the greatest but their defence can pull it off!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i think the browns are gonna win the superbowl
30wq9op.jpg

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Its been 61 years since the cards have made it to the superbowl. Im rooting for the underdog.

Didnt you wanna borrow my tail lights to pass inspection?

Cards =WRONG ANSWER no TLs for you. :biggrin:

The Cards are the cinderella story this year. BUT give D. Lebeau, Steelers D coordinator, 2 weeks to game plan and he'll come up w/ some crazy Defensive schemes. :top:

Don't sleep on Pittsburgh's O either; we played the hardest schedule and against some of the best Defenses this year; Baltimore(x3), Giants, Eagles, Titans and Dallas. Ben doesn't have the numbers that warner has, but he makes the big plays in big games. Ward will be ready to play and Holmes, Washington and Miller are great targets also.

Oh and Raymond James Stadium won't be a neutral field, Steelers fans are the best traveling fans. If you watched SB 40 you know what I mean. :rockon:

STEELERS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenie03

Reaction score
when's the game and who's playing? Ah never mind I don't care really.

Top Bottom