Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whose x runner is this said had mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc426hemi

Reaction score
uh wow... i think if that was somebody on here they wont tell you because that would be one of the most embarassing race day ever.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
its a modded up AWD beast vs probably a mildly modified unboosted X.

The X sounded like it might of had a catback.

His mods: 2006 tbss: lft stage 2 heads, lft gt 2-3 cam, ADM cold intake with 100mm mass air, corsa touring cat back, 60 degree stat, pully, E-fan,hp tuners with ADM tune

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i dont know too many tn members.....but they may not fess up....good run for the tbss though :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Heavily modded AWD v8 vs what sounds like a near stock 2wd v6

I guess that's a fair race. Might as well flame the guy, i mean he tried his best in a scenario in which he clearly stood no chance.

:fail:

Nice try by the X, and damn.. that was a pretty quick TBSS.

Do they have the times for either drivers?

THE MACF

Reaction score
Oh snap here we go again. :bird:

Hey DJM, I have a heavily modified 2wd V6 and I beat a stock AWD V8. Is that a fair race for you?

Coopstain

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Heavily modded AWD v8 vs what sounds like a near stock 2wd v6

I guess that's a fair race. Might as well flame the guy, i mean he tried his best in a scenario in which he clearly stood no chance.

:fail:

Nice try by the X, and damn.. that was a pretty quick TBSS.

Do they have the times for either drivers?

I agree with ya. ALthough this appears to be a highly onesided race (the TBSS very much modded compared to what may be a stockish XR), at least the XR didnt back out. Kudos for trying to keep up. Modded TBSS' can be fast, but obviously compare the XR (stock) to a TBSS, the TBSS is going to win probably everytime. The drama continues lol.

NixXR462

Reaction score
Why do all this v6 vs v8 talk? He just wanted to know who the guy was not how unfair the race is....

I don't know of a member on here with a SWB from TN.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
interesting thread...from interesting member.

reckless-x

Reaction score
im from clarksville tn ive seen that truck around here he lives in my friends neighborhood although never have stopped to talk to him.

rexrunner

Reaction score
seriously.........

but many drivers do compare there v6 x's vs 4 cylinders cars? some what of a similar comparison

lamecargo

Reaction score
i seen that X when i was in fort campbell for a week i think the guy is in the army seen it parked out side of one of the divisions there

chadfo

Reaction score
A race is a race. If you take it, you have to deal with what the other person is running. What would the comments be if the X was boosted and won? Seriously... We can't win them all.

Whoever was driving the X was asleep at the tree. The TBS got a serious jump which made the loss look worse.

reckless-x

Reaction score
yea that thing is an xrunner. but ive beat a different ss at that same track before it was white and they are like wtf im like oh well. never raced him tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom