Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Old People Should not Drive!!!

CaliCorks

Reaction score
So I'm at work about 3 weeks ago in the back on my break, and one of my employees comes in and said I think you should come take a look at this. I walk out and this is what I find.....

caraccident003.jpg

caraccident006.jpg

caraccident009.jpg

caraccident011.jpg

My truck is barley 7 months old! When the lady got out, I wanted to smack her in the face I was so mad, but I kept my cool and just smiled. She didn't seem to care at all, just called her husband and he came and took care of all the details. She then walked off and said I'm going to get my hair done. Ugh, when I looked at her licence she was about 80 years old! The freakin insurance gave me a PT Crusier for a renteal car, and I've been stuck with it for 3 weeks now while they fix the damages. So far, its about $3500, being that I needed a two new doors, and a paint job.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
move to florida, it happens everyday around here!!! hopefully it comes back as good as new

lucke

Reaction score
ouch, sorry to hear...

and yes i agree, old people should be tested on everything driving related every single year after they turn 65 so this kind of crap doesn't happen.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
You handled that better then I would have. I would have cut her license up and told her that she needed to get off of the road. :motz:

Oh man.... I'm so mad for you! Nothing pisses me off more then old drivers who can't drive. Why the hell are they allowed to have a license??!! :motz: :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Ouch! And you're not even a BSP!
(knock on wood)

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I WOULDA BEEN PISSED......especially if she acted liek it was no big deal and didn't appologize. :motz:

Stay strong :top: she'll be ok.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Where the hell did she come from... the shrubberies on the island next to the roses and palm trees??

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah they all should have to redo the dirver test once they turn 50

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Holy ***** bro that sucks. I feel for you man, you handled the situation alot better than I would have.

And I agree, old people shouldnt drive, I've almost been in 3 wrecks in my X because old people cant drive.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
WOW.. That really blows, sorry to see that, makes me want to :bawling:. Im sure it pissed you off. Hope you get it back soon :top:

Yeah they all should have to redo the dirver test once they turn 50

Hey watch it im 51 :motz:... You'll be there someday :laugh:

LC_XR

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, hope fully u get her back soon and she looks good.

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Someone over 65 can't be the Pilot in Command of a commercial airline. The DOT needs to take the hint from the FAA.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
ooooh at leaast they didn't run. It sounds like it is all working out. My truck is just as old as yours and I would be so pissed if that happened to mine.

eXuser01

Reaction score
mmaan that stinks broo hope everything gets squared away

XDsm

Reaction score
Wow they nailed your truck hard:ahhhhh: I wouldn't have been as cool as you were. I made the asian chick that hit and ran my truck cry when I cornered her:laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
I made the asian chick that hit and ran my truck cry when I cornered her:laugh:

Hmmm... "Asian chick" ? Though I'm Asian myself, I do have to admit the female variety of "my kind" do tend to be pretty ditzy behind the wheel...

metalheadx

Reaction score
WOW.. That really blows, sorry to see that, makes me want to :bawling:. Im sure it pissed you off. Hope you get it back soon :top:

Hey watch it im 51 :motz:... You'll be there someday :laugh:

then maybe its time to sell the x and not drive again then and stay home and drink the prune juice and go work at wal-mart as a door greeter :laugh:

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Good thing you was not in the truck you could of get hurt badly.

MrsInky

Reaction score
So I'm at work about 3 weeks ago in the back on my break, and one of my employees comes in and said I think you should come take a look at this. I walk out and this is what I find.....

caraccident003.jpg

So.... I'm a lil confused here :hmmmm2:

How did Granny get through the palm trees, over the median, and wind up smacking into the X?

She must have been going really fast :driver: :burnout:eek:r... she wasn't able to see over the steering wheel:ahhhhh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is horrible, i know how you feel on this one, the wait is killer and at least you got a rental, some of us are that lucky, best of luck to you and hope you get your truck back soon

Top Bottom