Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

why would you do this?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I always try to be nice and not call anyone out.......

BUT...........

If your a member here, just one question for you, what the hell are you doing? :dontknow:

[youtube]9uOKFu_3AjU[/youtube]

[youtube]r9Btnq_tCtE[/youtube]

Spyder327

Reaction score
pppsshhhh, female driver? must be a fake video :laugh:

Xample

Reaction score
come on steven.....i would do this ....with your truck j/k buy a 4wd and slop it up

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
If it's a user......
Ban%20Him.jpg

tacoturbo

Reaction score
What the he!$!!! Thats no way to treat an X-Runner. She should be shot, strung, quartered and slapped for doing that. Man, you wanna sling mud go buy a 4X4. What a waste. On the other hand it ain't my truck so....:thumpdown:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
wow....different strokes, for different folks. :dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the first time... I'm a loss for words. :thumpdown: It pains my sole to see that truck treated like that. I'd feel completely differently if it were a 4x4. Then again, it doesn't look like it has a drop kit --- so MUD ON!

j/k!!! :laugh:

blue streak 05

Reaction score
Maybe there are trying to fiqure out where the mud lands on the truck is where they should put the 3m protection film...lol

XDsm

Reaction score
I'd hate to clean that truck after:ahhhhh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think I know who that is, his name is Robert...06tacoxr

He's a fellow member (if you call him that, he has 0 posts); but he has never gotten along with me here in VA, me and him havent talked in months. The field there looks like the one in Hartwood which is where alot of the rednecks ride there ATV's. His gf looks just like that, and in VA, you have to have a front license plate frame just like the one in the video. I dont know if thats his or not, but he has the same exact truck, with the same exact 22's...:hmmmm2: ...but why would you do that, why:motz:

i_ski

Reaction score
Women drivers.... I guess we now know what the BSP trucks are best for LOL.
I was kinda hoping she'd get stuck in hopes that a lesson might be learned :dontknow:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
the girl sounded a bit...special at the end of that first video. :stupido2:

poor poor truck....:frown:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He better have at least gotten some nookie outta that little joyride. :burnout:

That Guy

Reaction score
Probably filmed a "break-up" video and posted it so he could find it easily. I would beat the piss out of my girls Trailblazer SS if we were splitting up too but then again, i've been married for 8 yrs so she'd probably yank off my "Meat-Missile" through my wallet!!!

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
What the hell was she trying to say at the end? She sounded like she may be a little retarded.

4VsX

Reaction score
I thought I was gonna hear "Snap" then a "Bang" then a spider (pinion) gear come out in chunks from the diff housing cvr. Then the spring pack pop out /w the clutches. Then the boyfriend come out and beat the living •XR•XR•XR•XR out of her then an ambulance and tow truck. Of course then a trial for the bf. I guess I was wrong. :dontknow: Must be more parts on u-tube.:top:

EDIT: What a :bird:

RossK35

Reaction score
Would of been funny if she hit a hole and took the body kit off. lol.

Top Bottom