Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will 17" RAV 4 rims work with a BBK

Superloki24

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody here would know if a BBK, Rotora 4 pot, will fit inside of 17" RAV 4 rims? Reason I'm asking is that I run the RAV 4 rims with my winter tires and don't want to have to buy a new set of rims and tires for a winter set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the minimum is 18", I have the rotora 4 pots on my x now with stock, truck is in storage for the winter but next time I am out to see her ill snap a pic to see the clearance

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
idk why u would wanna go smaller, but i dont it would fit, from what i heard, the stocks is a pretty tight fit already

Superloki24

Reaction score
The reason I have the 17" rims is because my winter tires are on them. And having narrower tires in the snow is ten time better than having wider tires that float more on top of the snow. Need something to cut through the snow to the pavement rather than float on top. I looked on the stoptec website and they said that for the 332mm kit the smallest sized rim should be a 17" so I'm hoping that they will fit.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Won't know for sure unless you bolt one up. :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am on my phone and don't remeber where your located but that is an option too superloki... Truck is currently being stored in Brampton.....

Top Bottom