Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

will be parting out the truck

YotaFab

Reaction score
I am over the X and need to get something practical... truck will be for sale later 07 BSP 67,xxx miles on it...

i have OG sittin sic kit on truck with around 25,000 miles, still on truck... 500 ...Pending

VIS carbon fiber hood- 200 plus stocker or 400 out right...pending

B and M shifter ooooo RARE!!! 400

AEM uego never used... $150

JBA headers with gutted cats and new gaskets extra bung welded in and brand new gasket... 250 OBO

MAF cal - 120 tuned for trd intake and exuast not PNP OBO

dual channel o2 sim not pnp-70 OBO

PM me with questions... if you want picture i can text them to you let me know

Last edited:

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Are the pullies for the n/a motors? Also what color are the pullies?

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Thanks. Im interested but I have to check my funds first.

YotaFab

Reaction score
remember PM me ... probablly wont be back on till later and ill go in order of pm recieved

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
I wont know till after tomorrow but if the 2nd dibs got the cash now then by all means:top: go for it man.:top:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
If you lived closer I'd be all over that cf hood in a heart beat. I've always wanted one of those hoods.

Gl with the sale

06alaswb

Reaction score
guys if the hood is in good shape, thats a killer deal! if i was in cali it would already be on my truck!! bump for sale! i had one and sold it :( now i miss it...

YotaFab

Reaction score
im in North county SD, but travel to Orange County , and Temecula... I need BSP hood... if you want to buy the hood out right i guess 400obo

YotaFab

Reaction score
pic sent... i think i replied to most i am trying to deal with people locally itll really help me out if you in cali and within distant to meet ill hook it up

YotaFab

Reaction score
yea thats the AEM guage, i think thats in temecula my move is finished so i can snap pics and send them to who ever wants to see.. i have 2 people in Sd interested in stuff...

Top Bottom