Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

will toyota still honor warranty???

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
will toyota still honor their warranty even if i dont do my maintenance at the dealer???i ususally do it myself, im just curious, sorry for the noob question

XDsm

Reaction score
will toyota still honor their warranty even if i dont do my maintenance at the dealer???i ususally do it myself, im just curious, sorry for the noob question

Yes they will:top:

Xample

Reaction score
just keep reciepts for everything you buy for the truck it only helps....dealer doesn't ever see my truck

Stevenredx

Reaction score
For the most part the dealer is pretty good at telling if the vehicle has been maintained or not. But just to be on the safe side do as BJ said and keep all your receipts. :top:

Reaction score
did you get your x used? if new you should have a bunch of free maint stuff up to your 36k warranty.like oil changes & tire rotates. i got extended warrant to 100k and still have free oil change & rotates left.:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
did you get your x used? if new you should have a bunch of free maint stuff up to your 36k warranty.like oil changes & tire rotates. i got extended warrant to 100k and still have free oil change & rotates left.:top:

You must've bought a maintenance package. I got mine at invoice and didn't get ish for free with it.

Reaction score
no free oil change with stock 36k warranty.think I'd talk to sales mgr bout that.thats suposed to be there.:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
no free oil change with stock 36k warranty.think I'd talk to sales mgr bout that.thats suposed to be there.:top:

I went through hell enough with those people and got a free TRD S/S out of it. I'll take that over some oil changes (which I'd rather do myself) anyday, lol. I don't ever want to see anyone in that dealership unless it's absolutely necessary.

I think I got maybe a coupon to get my first one done for free, or 5 bucks or something like that, but I tore that crap off my windshield and threw it away

Spyder327

Reaction score

Free oil changes don't just come with the warranty, you bought a maintenance package in your deal.

Reaction score
yes i bought service agreement but thought it was for past 36k but maybe i'm mistaken.:dontknow:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Don't ever forget... "There's no such thing as free"

Nobody (especially car dealerships) just gives stuff away, no matter how they try to make you feel like you got over or you're obligated

Spyder327

Reaction score
yes i bought service agreement but thought it was for past 36k but maybe i'm mistaken.:dontknow:

There's 2 separate things, extended warranties and maintenance agreements. Maybe they talked you into buying both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
must have bought both packages.just know this its nice to rollup and have it done and not to have to worry with it.:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
must have bought both packages.just know this its nice to rollup and have it one and not to have to worry with it.:top:

True, good point :top:

If the money doesn't bother you, then it's all good. Nothing you can really do about it now anyway :dontknow:

Top Bottom