Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will Weathertech mats fit with this?

Chasbo

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying some Weathertech mats and I was wondering if I could fit the rear mats without any trimming. I made a protector for my amp in the rear behind the passenger seat and it may be too far back to fit correctly..

picture.php

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
the digital fit should fit fine...:top:

mine fits comfortably under my sub-x...:biggrin:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
It will be close but it should work, but if not I'm sure u shouldn't have to trim to much

Chasbo

Reaction score
the digital fit should fit fine..:

What is the digital fit? Do you mean just by looking at the pic it should work? I was hoping to not have to trim anything. If need be, could I trim the mats without a dremel? I just don't know how thick the plastic is since I've never seen the mats in person.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It is going to be snug, how does that box sit on the driveshaft tunnel? does it wrap around the hump or sit on the very top? From the looks seing as I have the mats, you should be able to fit the box on top. I can give you a more in depth answer based on how the box fits?

Chasbo

Reaction score
The box wraps around the driveshaft tunnel. Its a snug fit as is, but there is a tiny bit of space between the edges of the box and the tunnel. I'm thinking I may just get the front mats since I don't carry more than 1 other person often. Are the digital mats smaller than the normal ones?

rich017

Reaction score
It will fit, with the sub box. As far as the protector goes, it will not. Just trim some off the mats and it will look nice

I had that same exact box with my weathertech floor liners.

big_dirte

Reaction score
the digital fit should fit fine...:top:

mine fits comfortably under my sub-x...:biggrin:

Where does your speaker wire run? I was thinking about the weathertech digital as well but had some concern about the SubX and the wire. I ran mine under the carpet along the tunnel just inside the edge of the SubX. Dont mean to thread jack Chasbo.

Dirte

Amarillo X

Reaction score
U can trim them with a carpenters knife...I hope u get urs faster than I'm getting mines. Ordered 12/27 and as of today they STILL have not shipped....and their site says delivery in 7-10 days!:dontknow:

Last edited:

Chasbo

Reaction score
no worries big_dirte, I got the answers I was looking for :top:

gunner76137

Reaction score
My wife ordered me the Husky extremes and I got them in a week, doesnt cover as well as the weather tech's but half the price (58.00) You can see why I need them ,they are already dirty.Damn dirt driveway,LOL
100_0023.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
How thick are they?? Don't look bad for the money!:top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Thanks Cuz!!:adore:So what's next on your mod list??:dontknow:

Chasbo

Reaction score
hey gunner, did you have to pull out the stock floormat retaining pins? Do they just pop out when you pull on them? I've been shopping and I think I may do the husky's instead of the weathertech to save $$$ for other mods. Also, are those pedals covers or did they replace the entire stock pedal?

gunner76137

Reaction score
Yes the retaining pins come out quite easily, and the OBX's replace the stock pedals which are really just rubber covers over medal, The accelerator pedal is plastic and the rubber just slips over it.

Top Bottom