Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will you be attending X-Fest East 08?

Will you be attending X-Fest East 08?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I was looking forward to meeting "Mr. Butt Lovers" :laugh:

see, if you don't come to X-Fest you may miss an opportunity to appear in a famous picture. :hahaha::hahaha:

Picture039.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
see, if you don't come to X-Fest you may miss an opportunity to appear in a famous picture. :hahaha::hahaha:

Picture039.jpg

:rofl:...the INFAMOUS picture!!!

I hate you guys:laugh:

:laugh:...you have to come asshole! I'll have a fridge again this year so you can stash all your Lunchable's in it...and I'll have a microwave for your popcorn:biggrin:...

Just bring a sleeping bag and you can sleep on my balcony:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
So only 22 is defiantly gonna be there? :dontknow:

c'mon guys, this is the event you have all been waiting for... i know i have.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I've been waiting for it for a while, I Just dont have the cash to go, in the amount of time I need. :( Im going to the next Xfest that is within reason for me to go at least. :thumpdown:

jdoggy

Reaction score
i feel u venomous......... same boat here........ not enough time to make the money needed..........:argh::argh:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
I've been waiting for it for a while, I Just dont have the cash to go, in the amount of time I need. :( Im going to the next Xfest that is within reason for me to go at least. :thumpdown:

i feel u venomous......... same boat here........ not enough time to make the money needed..........:argh::argh:

you panzies had more than enough time to save up money:motz:....but nooooo yall rather blow it on something else:stupid:.....lol:laugh::biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you panzies had more than enough time to save up money

Hate to say it, but I have to agree. Guys we announced right after X-Fest last year that X-Fest 2008 would be in May 2008. Since we missed our deadline (due to the birth of my daughter), that means you had an extra 4 months to save up the money. And we announced that XFE would be in September right after XFW the last week in May.

I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying that I don't know how we could've given anyone more notice about this event. I do, however, completely understand all the people that can't make a long haul due to gas prices. It's gonna hurt all of us. But XFE marks the start of my vacation. I take off Friday - Friday and spend my first weekend at the event... then rest, relax and recoup the week after.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I have to agree. Guys we announced right after X-Fest last year that X-Fest 2008 would be in May 2008. Since we missed our deadline (due to the birth of my daughter), that means you had an extra 4 months to save up the money. And we announced that XFE would be in September right after XFW the last week in May.

I take off Friday - Friday and spend my first weekend at the event... then rest, relax and recoup the week after.

I came out of my moms uterus with a pocket full of money saved for XFE:rockon:

I'm with you Klint, I took off a few days after XFE too, just to chillax around the house and sleep in. I hate taking a trip and then coming back home and having to go to work the very next day

So only 22 is defiantly gonna be there? :dontknow:

c'mon guys, this is the event you have all been waiting for... i know i have.

That black X with the campershell that I posted yesterday; I met the guy today at BB&T. We talked and whatnot, I told him about this website and XFE, I think he might come...And this guy with a RR X moved into my neighborhood, we went cruising around town last night, I think he might be following me down to XFE as well...He came on the website the other day, but I cant remember his screenname:hmmmm2:...So hopefully their will be 2 more:rockon:

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
That black X with the campershell that I posted yesterday; I met the guy today at BB&T. We talked and whatnot, I told him about this website and XFE, I think he might come...And this guy with a RR X moved into my neighborhood, we went cruising around town last night, I think he might be following me down to XFE as well...He came on the website the other day, but I cant remember his screenname:hmmmm2:...So hopefully their will be 2 more:rockon:

Nice work David :top: :rock:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Eff that, I have more important things to do, I have to get my tools out of the inside of my cab, so therefore I needed the lid that I just bought....sorry I know there will be another Xfest....pansey or not, My priorities are in order where they need to be. I knew about Xfest before, I give you that Klint, My problem also resides in payment issues regarding my job, slow work means less pay :stupid: and my newborn son due nov 30'th you guys knew that. Dammit, I said I was going to come to one of them, Im coming, I just have to wait longer than some other folks...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey bro - like I said, I got no beef. I'm sorry that you can't make it. Just explaining that I don't know if we could've given much more notice than we did --- aside from planning it a year ago. :biggrin:

Hope you can make the next one!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
naw man, I'm not mad, and I don't mean to seem like I am. Im just stressed with other things going right now. I don't have deep pockets like I always dream to have....but sooner or later, Ill be runnin strong. Im going to the next gig that I can make it to for sure. You know Im down!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
My problem also resides in payment issues regarding my job, slow work means less pay :stupid: and my newborn son due nov 30'th you guys knew that.

I didnt know you were having a son...Congrats bro!!!

And your putting family first...their aint nothing wrong with that...Klint did the same thing when his daughter was born; which is why were having it in September and not May...Some things are more important then others, everyone here understands that....it does suck that you cant make it this year though...

you WILL be at XFE 09:secruity:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And your putting family first...their aint nothing wrong with that...Klint did the same thing when his daughter was born;

Couldn't have said it better myself. :biggrin: (and I guess I didn't b/c I'm a hoser) :laugh:

This just came up on the homepage... makes me realize I need to get back to VAB before the end of the year --- and also hope to see most of you guys at XFE!

XRU_meet_018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tapp

Reaction score
Dang Klint!!! i have one of those framed up in my house!!! You gotta come back to VAB!! BUT IM READY FOR X-FEST!!!

Seriously guys, if you can make, and are unsure about going!!!! DEF. GO!!!
i think X-Fest 07 was one of the best events i have ever gone too...

THE CONVOY is awesome, hardly listened to the radio!!!!! and the GUYS are awesome..with 20 min. its not about the trucks anymore!!! bunch chill guys becoming brothers..

XRU my anti-drug!!!:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
OK, theres still some that i was pretty sure that was making that haven't voted yet... :dontknow:

07SWB

Reaction score
you guys did a great job planning this for sure. Problem that i see is that there is no airport very close by. If the So Cal crew and AZ crew were going to fly in, they would have to rent cars then drive for 2hrs+ to get to the event. After flying for 4hrs, the last thing i want to do it get in a car and drive for another 2...

Sounds like you guys will have fun out there, although the whole family oriented place that it is held at doesnt seem too appealing to a single male.. Havasu 08 FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom