Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winter hibernation mods...ready for show and tell

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
The winter of '09 was a long, cold, snowy one here in Pennsylvania. Most of you probably know that I don't drive my XR in the winter. I keep her snuggly tucked away in the garage where it's warm. But now it's spring 2010 and time to show off some of my mods I did during the winter hibernation. Enjoy :top:

Attachments

• lightning cap,Ipod,shifter.JPG
    lightning cap,Ipod,shifter.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 127
  • XR floor mat + pedals.jpg
    XR floor mat + pedals.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 104
  • blue gauges-daytime.JPG
    blue gauges-daytime.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 116
  • blue gauges-night time.JPG
    blue gauges-night time.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 106
  • '09 tail lights.JPG
    '09 tail lights.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 108
  • under hood.jpg
    under hood.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 133

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
what intake is that?

If I had written down 100 questions I'd be asked, I knew that was gonna be #1. That intake is an XDi. Pretty sweet for the $. Gives crazy amounts of sound above 3,500 rpm.

COWBELL

Reaction score
Looks great man! I miss my tails now lol
those look really nice when tinted!

Once i buy a daily beater my truck
wont even see rain if i can help it
:)

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
that's the way to go. My XR is a nice weather, weekend only vehicle.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Almost forget...new stereo equipment too. Louder is better :rock:

Attachments

• sub + amp.JPG
    sub + amp.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 89

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Thanks Lenie. Here's a few other shots I took that day. Not sure why, but the picture quality looks horrible on these when you try and view the larger image :hmmmm2:

Attachments

• front-angle.jpg
    front-angle.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 83
  • front-head on.JPG
    front-head on.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 87
  • rim angle.JPG
    rim angle.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 85
  • tv-dash.JPG
    tv-dash.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 91

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i have the sony xplod 600w... same size as the one you got... do you have problems with your rubbing under the seat. mine has scratches in it from scraping against the metal pieces under there... nice truck by the way bro...

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with rubbing, or scraping. Also, I have a 1,200 watt, not 600. Thanks for the compliments. :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
Looking good man! Glad to finally see some pics of those gauges. You've definitely been busy there!

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Looking good man! Glad to finally see some pics of those gauges. You've definitely been busy there!

Thanks again George. You know how it goes. Alot of time and $. Plus a little help from fellow XRU members. It's never ending. Next We'll have to talk about one of those "angry eyes" headlight mods of yours. RED :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
Haha, btw, no one really calls me George, just what I gotta put on shipping stuff! Tre or Tuna is the name of the game... anyway, we'll definitely get you hooked up with the headlights when I get going. Ive been getting more and more time to myself lately, so I finally got some things straight and now am ready to work on things when I'm not at the recording studio. Installing my URD shifter tonight and maybe get to cut out a halo tonight to do pictures of all the colors...

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with rubbing, or scraping. Also, I have a 1,200 watt, not 600. Thanks for the compliments. :top:

yeah i know but im pretty sure the 1200w isnt any smaller than the 600w... mine rubs but not too bad and it just pisses me off lol.... im gonna try to pull the seat off when i get my truck back and mount it some other way... i also need to hide my wires under the carpet.

Top Bottom