Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIper Busted

EspadaX

Reaction score
So one night i was driving home and it was snowing and well my driver side wiper broke. It still works but it's pretty useless any ideas how to get to it so i can try and fix it!

EspadaX

Reaction score
OK maybe I should have explained better, the actual arm is what is busted. it works sometimes and even when it does it only goes half way or not at all and gets stuck under the passenger one. its pretty loose and was wondering if maybe it just stripped or something.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Usually on the bottom of the arm where it bolts to the truck there is a cover that you lift up and there is a nut....try tightening it down and see if that helps just make sure the arm is in the normal position when the wipers are off.

STONER-X

Reaction score
^^^ if that didn't work then take off the wiper both wiper arms and remove the black cover that runs underneath and get to the wiper motor.... on there will be all the linkage then you can go from there and see what broke..

rich017

Reaction score
Most likely the nut came loose that hold the arm on. Just make sure it's snug

If that doesn't fix it, remove the cowl and check all the linkage.

Top Bottom