Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wiper Refills

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get some hi performance wiper refill blades? or has someone experienced with them already?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I dunno about hight performance wiper blades refill but:dontknow:, i do get my refills from dealer..........

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
naw... not dealer blades. Im talkin high performance silicone ones.

metalheadx

Reaction score
wal-mart ,autozone ,checkers anywhere just get good ones....but see here it does not matter much cause its az it does not rain much

RossK35

Reaction score
Who uses wipers anyway?!?! Its all about the water beating off on its own with wax:biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
if youre smart youll buy the toyota ones. They retail at $6.79 a piece and if you replace your stocks with something from walmart, youll regret it.

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
i did some research and found PIAA makes some bad ass ones.

Spyder327

Reaction score
2y2aye951toilet_paper_roll.jpg

oohhhh, that kind of wiper refill...

morcheez

Reaction score
i had the rainx latitudes when they first came out...loved those dang things...much better than the stockers imo

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
those bosch icon blades are the sh*t. just order mine the other day. Rainx is awesome to. its like was for the windows...watch those rain drops bead off...auright

BoominTaco

Reaction score
I use rain x and they are way better than stock...These blades are also silicone so they last longer than conventional blades...

InkedRunner

Reaction score
those new rain x ones look kool

they work good too. I have them on my integra and our VW golf

Icon540.jpg

http://www.boschautoparts.com/Products/WiperBlades/Icon
Got them at Autozone! Kinda expensive @ about $22.50 each x2 (22" and 21"), but I like them and they look different!:top:

IMO these aren't quite as good as the Rain-X ones. I tried them and they did not doo too well on the edges and they hit the side pillar of my windshield b/c they are flimsy.

Last edited:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
I like the Bosch Icons or PIAA Super Silicones.

I had Rain X ones and hated them, and right now I have something else, because the Icons were outta stock. Will be replacing them with PIAA's after I move.:top:

Top Bottom