Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WOOT WOOT! Soo much WIN!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Correction... I bought the JBAs at over 400 and the cat-back at around 300

Lol what?! You of all people aren't digging the Jean/flip flop look?! Hahaha!
Yep now I just gotta call them to get the cat-back welded so there aren't any leaks back there either.. Feels pretty damn good though Grumpy :biggrin:

I have a pair of coveralls for her whenever she is ready. I couldn't remember the price you had paid for the headers, but I knew it was over $350. As for the cat-back, I was only referring to the catalytic converters. At $100 each.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Very nice:top:.

I had the JBA shorties and JBA exhaust...I loved it!!!

I agree with the others -- it's nice to see girls modding their own vehicles:biggrin:

nice pipin!
Yea, she worked that pipe real good:laugh:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
I have a pair of coveralls for her whenever she is ready. I couldn't remember the price you had paid for the headers, but I knew it was over $350. As for the cat-back, I was only referring to the catalytic converters. At $100 each.

I know :stupid: But seeing as the cat-back was part of this overall mod I thought it necessary to be included :eviltongue: Lol

Very nice:top:.

I had the JBA shorties and JBA exhaust...I loved it!!!

I agree with the others -- it's nice to see girls modding their own vehicles:biggrin:

Yea, she worked that pipe real good:laugh:

Did you have a Y pipe with yours also?

Mechanics seems to always be just one big dirty conversation.... :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the props, they're very nice compliments!! :biggrin::rockon:

Still wondering how I should take the pipe comment though David... :hmmmm2: LOL

Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Ya the Y pipe will be next.. Did you have it done at the same time? I'm wondering how it'll change the power/sound with that last added piece :biggrin:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Ya the Y pipe will be next.. Did you have it done at the same time? I'm wondering how it'll change the power/sound with that last added piece :biggrin:
Yea, Gadget took all my money (S/C included) in one fail swoop:laugh:...and I had everything installed in one weekend.

The Y pipe will give it you little bit more of a 'throatier' sound, with just a little rasp. The rasp won't be too much of an issue since you still have hi-flow cats in the front. Once you remove the front cats, you'll have the same rasp issue as most...then you could just get another muffler installed (if you wanted to).

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Yea, Gadget took all my money (S/C included) in one fail swoop:laugh:...and I had everything installed in one weekend.

The Y pipe will give it you little bit more of a 'throatier' sound, with just a little rasp. The rasp won't be too much of an issue since you still have hi-flow cats in the front. Once you remove the front cats, you'll have the same rasp issue as most...then you could just get another muffler installed (if you wanted to).

Gadget is good about taking large amounts of money from me as well. I have thought about just signing my paychecks over to URD. Would be easier for everyone. :biggrin:

415XR

Reaction score
just wanted to let you know, you suck. i will be geting the same thing done next weekend

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
just wanted to let you know, you suck. i will be geting the same thing done next weekend

Haaaa just wanna let you know that you suck! Gettin beat by a GIRL and all... Just sayin.. I don't blame you for wanting to take after me Kev.... Lol jk :laugh:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Lol what?! You of all people aren't digging the Jean/flip flop look?! Hahaha!
Yep now I just gotta call them to get the cat-back welded so there aren't any leaks back there either.. Feels pretty damn good though Grumpy :biggrin:

This should be a nice bump on the dyno chart. Probably moar than a certain SWB in town. Wish I can haz moar powah.
I'm surprise there's no gratuitous pics of sweet v-band flanges.

Don't get me wrong, I like the casual wrenchin' westside chillax look but . . .

Girl working on truck = HOTNESS ! haha

nice install !!!!

To one up that notion

Girl working on truck + girl in uniform = Hotness x 2

Its like you have a hamburger, hmmm tasty. Then you add chesse, hellz yeah now we're talkin'. And you put bacon on top of that, zomg forgetdaboutit! lol

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
I'm surprise there's no gratuitous pics of sweet v-band flanges.

Don't get me wrong, I like the casual wrenchin' westside chillax look but . . .

To one up that notion

Girl working on truck + girl in uniform = Hotness x 2

Its like you have a hamburger, hmmm tasty. Then you add chesse, hellz yeah now we're talkin'. And you put bacon on top of that, zomg forgetdaboutit! lol

Whooowaat are you talking about?! Lmao... I gotta go back under and try to find that popping noise so I'll get some..it was late when I got the truck back from powerfab and late by the time ups got there I just wanted those suckas on! :rockon:
Looks like I might have to take Mark up on his offer about coveralls afterall... Sigh....
Lol.. :laugh:

I'm sure we shall find out soon enough.. :biggrin:Just might have to wait on this one until school starts up :argh:

Last edited:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
yes the exhaust is one of the better adders get the tuner and watch what you have been missing zoom zoom its cool i reserved the right for actual sport vehicles

Jwall

Reaction score
I agree with Xrgilly always nice to see a woman working under a vehicle! Looks great and cant wait to get mine done.. jelious! :p

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
yes the exhaust is one of the better adders get the tuner and watch what you have been missing zoom zoom its cool i reserved the right for actual sport vehicles

Huh? Maybe a blonde moment for me but what are you talking about?? :hmmmm2: Lol
I guess it's better to state your rights than to have them stated to you huh? :laugh: Sigh... Been on both sides of this one... :thumpdown:

not bad how's it sound..

It sounds a lot better.. It's not a real loud exhaust when idling, has more of a low, deep throaty sound for sure.. I saw the most noticeable improvement through 1st-2nd gear. I loved 2nd before but now it's pretty amazing Lol and that's when it gets loudest :biggrin:. I'll see about getting a couple videos tonight since it hasn't been raining today, for once... So keep checkin :smile:

Last edited:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
zoom zoom is a mazda thing saying i stole it from them cuz we are more sport then they are.

Top Bottom