Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

working progress: Headrest mod

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
thanks bro. u didn't get to see em at TEXFEST hugh?

from what I heard he was either to busy dry humping dudes, or smuggling ppl over the rio grande.... :biggrin: :crinklehair:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I was drunk half the time. Not going to do that for the next one!

No i never did... so many x's out there lol.

BTW i got the shirts today. Since I work in the weekends I wont be able to ship them out till monday!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I was drunk half the time. Not going to do that for the next one!

No i never did... so many x's out there lol.

BTW i got the shirts today. Since I work in the weekends I wont be able to ship them out till monday!

shit......see what happens when you quit complainin.......u forget. That is cool brotha. Can't wait to get em! So when u plannin the next TEXFEST!! :rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Hopefully I wont need to. X-Fest better be around our area!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
no problem brotha. u gonna tackle this mod? :crinklehair:

R1 Chris

Reaction score
that looks goods. when you're in the back you have to be like 8in from the TV and they are big. nice work

SpeedX

Reaction score
Looking good, but how come you did not route the wires inside the seat? If u need help let me know.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I did. didn't take a final pic. also painted the silver black. u goin to Tucson with us?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I got to see them at Texfest and they are very cool...and I'm driving to Houston next weekend and then again in June for my wifes work thingymajig, so doooood don't make me drive a third time plz.......(for texfest):smile:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
you Amarillo fells should stop by EP on the way back to Amarillo. We can kick it and yall can leave in the AM.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
no problem brotha. u gonna tackle this mod? :crinklehair:

Yup. Gonna get rid of the tv headrest I have and re-do my factory head rest like yours. Just looks cleaner and will match better. Pics to follow :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, an audio place here in EP said I couldn't put my 7" monitors in the stock head rests. Boy....where they wrong! :biggrin:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
How far is EP from Houston? And aren't u boys gonna be gone next weekend?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
oh yea, we are. Comin back Sunday though. When are yall leavin H-town?

SpeedX

Reaction score
I did. didn't take a final pic. also painted the silver black. u goin to Tucson with us?

Great job on the headrests.

No I can't go cause my truck is going to the dealer on Friday cause my throwout bearing went to crap. If I end up having to replace the clutch, then I will juts wait on gadget to give me a deal and go all in on the flywheel and clutch combo.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Great job on the headrests.

No I can't go cause my truck is going to the dealer on Friday cause my throwout bearing went to crap. If I end up having to replace the clutch, then I will juts wait on gadget to give me a deal and go all in on the flywheel and clutch combo.

oh, ok. :top:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Second guessing or finish em!?

i wish i would have checked to see how much a replacement stock headrest was before i chopped into mine. my local dealer in houma said it is $384.48 jus for the headrest. i had an 06 tundra that i traded in for my x and i had aftermarked rests/monitors and i wanted to put the monitors in my x rests....but i wish i wouldnt have jus jumped into it. i have one in but its rigged wit zip ties in there and the plastic trim is wide compared to the rest and i think it looks like sh!t.......:dontknow: what do yall think?

Attachments

• DSC00095.jpg
    DSC00095.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00056..JPG
    DSC00056..JPG