Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worlds Fastest TT Gallardo!!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZvpXHcKSM[/ame]

"This Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera was built to be a street car and also to run the standing mile. Ray said, "Do ANYTHING you want to it! As long as it drives like a street car and is the baddest Gallardo on the planet!" So we built him a Race version that makes 1,750+ WHP. Having 1,100 WHP on tap using pump gas, he can drive it anywhere and it will operate as smoothly as our regular Stage 3 street builds.

We decided we needed the car to launch just in case we ever sent the car to Russia for the Moscow 500 or any other timed event. For a timed event, it must have launch control for the best ET, which prior mile cars didn't need when just going for high MPH. We ended up at the dragstrip to set up and test the launch control and check out some 60' times. After we got it dialed in, I couldn't help but make a few full passes and ended up with some killer results as you will see in this teaser video. With only a small amount of test time, the best 60' thus far is 1.5, so we have a lot of room for improvement with a better tire and some other tricks not yet applied to this build.

During this process we have also tested some new parts that are only available exclusively through Underground Racing: the new RPS carbon/carbon clutch which is working great and is very streetable, the new FULL billet race differential and our new "Quiet" Helix Billet 1st - 6th gear set and final drive gears. Thanks to Guy at HRE Wheels for the 18" wheels they sent us to run the Hoosier 335-30-18 drag radials. The ONLY wheel we trust at these speeds are HREs. Our transmission is a full "factory synchronized" transmission that uses all of the OEM E-Gear operating system" - UGR

Toon714

Reaction score
Ugr is bad ass.

The only thing I dont like about them now is that they say how godly the ugr lambis are.
But the real truth. Alot of there cars braking.down. But they wont say anything about that. Lol

The last texas invitional. 6 ugr came to run in the king.of the street.
5 out of 6 broke during the event. Lol

And they they didnt say it.broke. When I had a friend there that had a invite to the event told.me the exact
detail. Lol

5 broke.down. From trans problem to turbos.

trd_sport

Reaction score
things break thats part of the game lol
Im sure they can afford to fix the issues.
If they werent racing them in these highspeed events they would probably last alot longer.

Toon714

Reaction score
lol. just saying. shouldnt break if ur paying 100k for a twin setup.

1 more thing. how come the supra, vipers, gtr, vettes and trans am didnt break? :laugh:
kuz there solid builds. haha

only 5 of the UGR lambos broke down. pretty sad to come to event to break down in the "king of the streets"

i give it to UGR though. the 1 UGR lambo that didnt break. got 1st lol.

they neeed to speak the truth about there vehicle. not just how they been touched by "god". lol
and hide all the fails.

trd_sport

Reaction score
shouldnt pay 100k for a twin setup to begin with lol
idk that they didnt break.....anyone pushing 1k + hp is going to run into an issue at some point i dont care what model it is.
I guess you could say the others didnt break cuz they just didnt want to win that bad lol

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
lol. the ugr did practice runs and it broke.

this yr texas invitional. they gotta watch out for the boost logic 1500+hp lambo.
and my friends gtr should be going too. he got an invite for it.

trd_sport

Reaction score
you should go and get some in car video......
at least give us a hint at what that gtr can do

Toon714

Reaction score
i wish i can go.
i wont be in texas anymore.
mark, robert and britt seen my homies gtr. :top:

ill give u a lil taste of wat it runs.... on low boost. ;) he got kicked off the track. lol 9.74 @ 149mph was too fast for a street car at the track. ahahha
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBN-n-mg-o&feature=plcp[/ame]

trd_sport

Reaction score
no doubt its bad ass........what did it run?
edit: nevermind you answered that.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I cant imagine the amount of money that goes into R&D with these guys. Parts alone...HOLY CRAP!

on to the neXt

Reaction score
Last year at dragging rights a ugr viper and when they rolled it off of the trailer it wouldn't even start

Top Bottom