Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

worst day in X runner history...:*(

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
wow, i'm with the rest of the xru fam, that just flat out sucks man.

i wish you luck on finding the ******bag that did that ****

and yeah, that's the worst I've seen yet.... that took some time, and some serious vengance... u musta pissed someone off real good... either that, or u pissed off the wrong crackhead... or both...

honestly, i hope the cops find them b4 u do.. for their sake...

Last edited by a moderator:

PascoX

Reaction score
Those pics left me speechless, that is just horrible. I hope when you find them, you tune them up the same way they tuned up the X.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Seeing all that madee go out side and check my truck..Damn man i feel for you and hope the sob's that did this pay!!!

08x

Reaction score
dam bro that really sucks time to kill some one

DJmckay

Reaction score
WOW i cant even start to imagine how you felt when you saw it for the firts time:thumpdown:, well i know if you find out who did it you are going to want to ****ing kill them , but just take them down hard core by sewing the **** out of them, oh and just wondering did you have an alarm in there or no ? cause i think that is going to be one of my next mods is to get a really goo alarm system even tho i know that wont stop everyone from trying that crap, well sorry to hear that bro i hope it works out in your favor:top:

Last edited by a moderator:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Aw man I am sorry this sh it happened. I would have to say that Karma will screw those as sholes. I hope you can figure out who done this.

blazinx

Reaction score
man bro that sux i would def talk to the people who live close cause damn thats not cool

05runner

Reaction score
Holy crap is right. Man someone was really mad at you. :thumpdown:

xr_indiana

Reaction score
pimp my ride

Sorry to see that bro. Better call the marines. Or mtv for pimp my ride. make a video and send it to MTV. Once again sorry to hear and see that.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well you know there is an upside about this whole scenario....It most likely took 2-3 guys/girls to trash your truck....with the turnout from your XRU brothers and sisters, we take them with an easy ratio of 15:1 depending on who is hardcore enough to go on a gangbanging mission with you :top: Honestly We all feel for you, but this **** just pisses alot of us off. Because we all know we all love our trucks and nobody wants to see a wrecked, trashed, totalled, keyed, nor scratched ride....We're behind you on this, you need some revenge, or most likely and more importantly some justice. I hope you get it.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Fate, are you still in Tacoma? I'll swoop by your house if you know who did it. Hell if you just have an idea of who did it, we'll beat them until they admit it or go unconscious.

I got you man, let me know. That **** sucks. :thumpdown:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Sorry about what happened bro. I hope you catch who did this.

HolyCow

Reaction score
And when you do, CALL US! We got your back! Haters suck!

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
OMG bro! I would be cracking some skulls!!! Any idea on who did this to you? When you find out makes some calls to the XRU brothers....even me, Ill make the drive out there. Its hard seeing an X damaged like that. Someone had to have seen what was going on.

Is it just me or does it look like the letters 'F H G' is carved into the hood?

Last edited:

Xacto

Reaction score
ok lets start off with my rates:

Standard kill: $500

Run over with X and burn out on face: $1000

Or the Xacto-Special: Xacto knife their eye lids off: $2000

BUT for you...70% off :rockon::wink:

hahaha

Top Bottom