Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

would the rims off my supra look good on the xr?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
FFXR.jpg

and your sig:

blu_xr_SIG.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

blu xr

Reaction score
FREAKIN AWESOME STEVE!

thx for the sig!

did i tell you guys im getting sponsored? ive got 3-4 shops lined up...pending negotiations. a local body shop has already picked me up and has repainted my eclipse. they are modding my supra front bumper as we speak. im gonna show them this pic....it looks better then i had imagined.

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
I didn't know u were Paul Walker?:laugh:

I think it looks good the way it is but not sure about the wheels. I think ur truck needs it's own rim identity. Do it!

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
FREAKIN AWESOME STEVE!

thx for the sig!

did i tell you guys im getting sponsored? ive got 3-4 shops lined up...pending negotiations. a local body shop has already picked me up and has repainted my eclipse. they are modding my supra front bumper as we speak. im gonna show them this pic....it looks better then i had imagined.

what do you guys think?

Keep us updated. I'm thinking I'll be getting a full custom/repaint next year - Summer 2012.
I've got so many chips and scatches :thumbdown: from wife car, kids bikes, & work. But she is paid off soooo :smile:

blu xr

Reaction score
^ will do.....btw the shop does great free-hand airbrush work too.

im gonna get some pics.

they will be working on my ws6 trans am and custom making me a helmet for my sport bike

Reaction score
Oh and driving with the right and shifting with the left isn't that hard once you've done it for about a week's time. All they have out here is the friggin' Toyota Hilux and Hilux SURF's and they are all pretty much RHD and a good many are stick. To be honest, it didn't even phase me to be honest because the pattern doesn't change.

i20rider

Reaction score
I forgot I was looking at wheels when I saw the tbss's. R they yours

Top Bottom