Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would these headlights look good>>?

07XRsteve

Reaction score
im thinking about getting some angel eye headlights for my XR with my tax money what do you think...
spy-toy-tac-05-black-projector-headlights-big.jpg

preXrunner

Reaction score
yeah. You should buy them, and black them out. Viet2100 took them apart, took out the LEDs, and painted the housing.
DSC07154.jpg

IMG00002-20090131-1942.jpg

dsc07150pd7.jpg

XrunnIT

Reaction score
There's a handful of trucks running those headlights. here is a pick of my truck when I had those and eyelids. :top:

2854865_38_full.jpg

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i think XrunIT is running the same headlights.

EDIT...all you beat me to it.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I think you should PM Xtravagant and try to get a hold of some Luminous Solutions angel-eyes.

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Picture049.jpg

This is the best pic I have of the lights on my truck. For the most part they are great lights, and they are different.

If you're shopping on ebay...you better have some basic wiring skills. You probably will also have to re-seal the light, I also had to get the lights readjusted/balanced in order to pass inspection (but I live in VA, LOL)

Other than...go for it:top:

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
i am running those lights on my bsp also. i get a lot of compliments on them. i got them cause they were a diff look and alot of people just choose to do the black headlight mod instead. i still have my stockers just incase i want to go that route. the blacked out ones looked nice though

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I got em, but I don't have any pics to show at the moment. I like them a lot. They look neat and put out a lot of light. Some of the guys on here aren't a fan of the eyebrows and led's but I think they are BA. Go for it! You won't regret it. :top:

tecari

Reaction score
I have some of those that i pulled off my truck. One tab is broke and one got epoxed back on . they do fog up. I would let them go cheep. shipping would be the biggest part.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I like em. They would look great. I have the same style, but chrome.

07XRsteve

Reaction score
I just like the idea of buying these rather than baking my stock ones and paiting them black

rich017

Reaction score
how is the quality of the projectors on these.

Is there a good cutoff line?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I just like the idea of buying these rather than baking my stock ones and paiting them black

c'mon bro i'm prolly gonna be doin a set Sunday come by after work and we can throw yours in there and get em looking all purty till you get the projectors:top::biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
to each their own...:top:

I am not really into them...but if you removed the LED's like PreXRunner...then I definitely like them more...

Top Bottom