Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you trust Monroe Muffler?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to get a Magnaflow muffler, but don't really know any good muffler shops in my small city. I do have a Monroe muffler though right up the street. Would you guys trust them not to F*** this up? I was just gonna order the muffler online and then get them to install it... :dontknow:

trd_sport

Reaction score
It would be really hard to f*** up a muffler swap, but I myself prefer to deal with independent muffler shops as opposed to chains, my.02

subcell

Reaction score
Bro, that's the Monro where the dude scratch the flipping crap outta my hood and then denied it. The guy finally admitted he did it and I got them to pay for it to be repainted. Only reason I knew they did it was because I had washed it right before I dropped it off and noticed it when I picked it up. Otherwise I would have never known how it happened and they surely weren't going to tell me. I will never have them work on my vehicles again. Get Don's or one of those customizing shops to do it.

Natas

Reaction score
I've used them numerous times with no problems. If you have doubts you can always come up here, I can hook you up with some very good shops. If you already have the muffler, it won't cost that much to put on. I'll call tomorrow and get you some prices on just getting a muffler put on and pm you my findings.:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll call tomorrow and get you some prices on just getting a muffler put on and pm you my findings.:top:

I'd much rather drive to Roanoke and use a shop you're confident in rather than use a shop that I'm iffy about just because it's closer. Thanks for doing that Chris!

Natas

Reaction score
No problem bro!! Glad to help out!:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I'd much rather drive to Roanoke and use a shop you're confident in rather than use a shop that I'm iffy about just because it's closer. Thanks for doing that Chris!

LOL... i can get it put on for $20 down here :biggrin:

Natas

Reaction score
The best I found for him around here is $35.

Top Bottom