Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: S2K(S2000) Antenna

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Did some editing on the write-up, included details on when and what to grind, and added a few more notes.

AFP520

Reaction score
I used some kinda rubber grommet to cover the screw. It was only a couple of bucks from pep-boys. I'll see if I can find the actual part next time I'm there. Looks pretty much the same as above.

Nice write up!

BU x 2

Reaction score
I'm going to try this with a venza antenna. It looks similar to the S2K antenna.

lowchef

Reaction score
is anyone willing to fab me a s2k or similar shorty antenna.....i pay ya!

Gutz

Reaction score
Great write up,. Thanks for sharing.. For you guys that would prefer to buy one that screws right in, I got mine from here: http://www.cravenspeed.com/index.php?productID=215

Here is a pic...

img1241923664877.jpg

LUGNUT

Reaction score
I like how they look... How's the reception??? Thats my question, I've got a short aftermarket antenna now and reception sucks!!! :thumpdown:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I like how they look... How's the reception??? Thats my question, I've got a short aftermarket antenna now and reception sucks!!! :thumpdown:

The S2000 antennas I made tend to have better reception than the stock antenna. My current S2000 antenna is excellent.

fckwalm

Reaction score
stolen

only question not asked is would your father notice if you stole his s2k antenea??

deanbhula1

Reaction score
nice mod! i just drilled and tapped a new hole and used a threaded tie o hook the two up

weazleburger

Reaction score
anyone know if there are any other oem antennas that could possibly fit directly without modification? several others i've noticed look similar are the new scion xb, venza and acura mdx. just a thought

i'd love to have an oem antenna that gets better reception but want to make sure it won't break off and will last

thanks

RumRunner

Reaction score
anyone know if there are any other oem antennas that could possibly fit directly without modification? several others i've noticed look similar are the new scion xb, venza and acura mdx. just a thought

i'd love to have an oem antenna that gets better reception but want to make sure it won't break off and will last

thanks
I just got a venza antenna the other day, it won't fit directly and ill have to extend the stud

nkegol4girl

Reaction score
if the screw doesn't bottom out does that affect reception? i still don't have very good reception.

Top Bottom