Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: 2005-2010 Tacoma Clear Turn Signal Lens

1blkt

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of clear reflector lens' laying around or left over? I think they only come in the ebay type headlights.

Just for clarification I'm looking for the part circled below in the picture.

LH-TAC05CH-L2.jpg

If you do let me know how much, or if you have a set of headlights you aren't using that have those let me know how much. I would need it shipped to SoCal 90670 or if you're local I'll pick it up.

Thanks

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I don't have them anymore (traded them with Jay), but here's a picture of just the lenses you want if it helps:

54e51860.jpg

1blkt

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm looking for.....thanks for the better pic

Reaction score
Are those all clear lights from eBay? Have you checked eBay for what you're looking for?

I like how the reflector is clear instead of amber in the pic in the first post...

Good luck with your hunt!

1blkt

Reaction score
Ya I pulled the picture of the clear ones off some ebay listing.

Thanks for the bump

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Just so you know they dont fit in oem casings unless you cut the tabs up and glue them somehow

1blkt

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that.

I don't mind playing with them to get them to fit.

Starting to wonder if I should try and tint the yellowish stock ones or leave them alone in case I can't find any clear ones.

1blkt

Reaction score
Well I lucked out. Since there are a bunch of ebay companies selling those ebay lights here in SoCal I found a couple numbers to call. Ended up finding one place that had a set of headlights that were broken. Turns out only one light was broken and the other looked new. The part I wanted from the broken one has a little nick but oh well I got them for a pretty fair price.

And hey I wasn't looking for them but now I have the side reflectors too
cool.gif

1211091845.jpg

Top Bottom