Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB AEM bung

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has a bung laying around that will fit the AEM wideband gauge. ebay is charging a $1.73 bung, with $25 shipping... summit is charging $3.95 with $13 shipping.

hopefully someone will beable to help me out.
thanks

Generation-X

Reaction score
Are you going to do the welding yourself? If not check the exhaust shop pricing too

burnboy

Reaction score
Exhaust shops have bungs. Prolly not stainless tho

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I would hit up murderface with a pm, he had a link to a weldless bung...

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
i have couple friends that can weld, Ive heard of the weld less bung and saw some pictures, im just sketchy on how reliable it is from not leaking.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hit up paul at DEZOD, he is an AEM dealer and I am sure there's a few kicking around for cheap

STONER-X

Reaction score
you will need a 2'' weldless bung kit.... they are about $40 shipped from amazon.com the 2.5'' will not fit in the stock manifolds...

they seem to be pretty good they come with a gasket...

i have a 2.5'' but too big then got a 2'' seems it will fit... gonna install it soon ill get some pics when done

Murderface

Reaction score
The AEM 1.5"-2" weldless bung is too small, u have to get the 2-2.5" one and take out the center spacer part for it to work properly. I've been thru this and will only work this way. Thorley advertises the collecter on the gen I LT's as being bigger then they actually are

BTW mine never leaked when I used it, I know have the JBA 1 5/8" primary LT's that came with 2 bungs on each side

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
The AEM 1.5"-2" weldless bung is too small, u have to get the 2-2.5" one and take out the center spacer part for it to work properly. I've been thru this and will only work this way. Thorley advertises the collecter on the gen I LT's as being bigger then they actually are

BTW mine never leaked when I used it, I know have the JBA 1 5/8" primary LT's that came with 2 bungs on each side

mounting it on a stock header tho. unless its the same size as your thorleys?

Top Bottom