Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wtb:drop kit for xrunner

h0ndab0yb3b0

Reaction score
Well my cousin has a 08 xrunner, and he is looking to lower it, i hear alot of people using the sitting sic, system

Well looking for front coils and rear drop kits, lmk got paypal ready and shipped to 32812 please hit me up with pics and prices thanks

dramad1

Reaction score
Hit up xii performance they are a vendor on here and took over for Shane at sittin sick. Same drops and kits. Every thing you need to get your stance right

redarkx

Reaction score
Their kits look really nice as well. Had planned on dropping mine, but now the place I live has to much driveway angle.

Workman3886

Reaction score
steep-driveway-construction.jpg

it isn't this bad is it????

butters607

Reaction score
If my other buyer does not.come through I will have a set of composite leafs for sale if ya want more info lemme know

h0ndab0yb3b0

Reaction score
Yea please, im waiting on xii for pictures , but please id like some pictures ,it s my cousin he wants to lower it just doesnt want it still being high lol

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
"Dirty" has an almost brand new set of composite leafs and the older black SS coils for sale.

butters607

Reaction score
Yea please, im waiting on xii for pictures , but please id like some pictures ,it s my cousin he wants to lower it just doesnt want it still being high lol

Mine are custom painted blue and only have maybe 7k on them and will come with the ubolts

h0ndab0yb3b0

Reaction score
* thanks , i have a question, someone told me you have to change the shocks with ss fronts cause it bounces is this true

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
* thanks , i have a question, someone told me you have to change the shocks with ss fronts cause it bounces is this true

No u don't need to change out front shocks with our coils. And upgrading rear to QA1 adjustable shocks is optional. Upgrading rear shocks will allow you to adjust the ride quality, but these can be installed at any time.

dramad1

Reaction score
Alot of people run the qa1's with the low pro bump stops to help with the bottoming out. I have the old 12 setting ajustables they now carry the new 18 setting one. Great to have for any drop. The fro t coil overs are still being talked about as far as availability and or production. Hopefully soon we will have some for up front avail to us. The djm guys like to run the stock hight coils up front. Hope this helps a Lil.
Hit up amyguyvlayton at 12 performance and I'm sure they will give you all the info you need and some. Go man

Top Bottom