Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB parts for TRD s/c

LilRed

Reaction score
This is what I have:

TRD s/c
APR 7th injector
APR X-1

I know I need the fit kit. But I am missing all the bags that come with the trd s/c. If I can't get those parts I'm going to just sell the s/c because this is becoming a major headache. Let me know what you can sell. Aftermarket or stock. TRD has put all their remaining partsinto what leftover kits they have and stopped making the kits. just fyi for anyone curious.

Bang Bang

Reaction score
do your self a favor and sell it. I got into that situation about 8-9 months back. Retard I bought it from told me everyting was there and hyped it up that he was gona give me extras because he no longer had the truck. I spent couple months locating parts and doing research before I finally kicked the bucket. I ended up selling everything to someone else for 1k less than what I had bought it for plus 7 to 8 hundred in parts I ordered but I did let them know it was not a complete kit. A few months down the road I bought a new kit and upon install I came to the realization that there would have been no way to make it work with out making custom parts. There is way too much in there. Sorry for your loss. When it comes to something like this it is best to buy new unless you know the individual and truck.

justin13703

Reaction score
Bang bang is right, just sell it. There's people on here all the time that buy trd superchargers without all the parts and I don't think I've seen one person be successful finding them. Even if you do get lucky and find them all, which is very unlikely, it will probably take a year or more to do it.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Bang bang is right, just sell it. There's people on here all the time that buy trd superchargers without all the parts and I don't think I've seen one person be successful finding them. Even if you do get lucky and find them all, which is very unlikely, it will probably take a year or more to do it.

and end up costing more than a new complete kit.....

Coupe

Reaction score
I would break up the set and sell it.

Somebody wanting to do a snakebite mod will buy the blower.

Somebody will pick up the APR that can't quite cough up the money for a Ucon.

And the 7th injector may be a little harder sell.

hiflyer

Reaction score
what about finding a wrecked tacoma?

probably mroe tha a few with the TRD blower in junkyards... no?

LilRed

Reaction score
do you just need a fit kit? or were there other parts missing as well? pretty sure you can still buy the fit kits on there own. if not what kind of stock parts do you need?

heres the fit kit and theres other replacement parts for the supercharger on that site as well

http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=-9198

Nope just have the blower. I need way more than the fit kit.

do your self a favor and sell it. I got into that situation about 8-9 months back. Retard I bought it from told me everyting was there and hyped it up that he was gona give me extras because he no longer had the truck. I spent couple months locating parts and doing research before I finally kicked the bucket. I ended up selling everything to someone else for 1k less than what I had bought it for plus 7 to 8 hundred in parts I ordered but I did let them know it was not a complete kit. A few months down the road I bought a new kit and upon install I came to the realization that there would have been no way to make it work with out making custom parts. There is way too much in there. Sorry for your loss. When it comes to something like this it is best to buy new unless you know the individual and truck.

Yeah I think that is what I am leaning towards. Selling and starting fresh.

I will keep everything but the blower. I still want to supercharge. :)

what about finding a wrecked tacoma?

probably mroe tha a few with the TRD blower in junkyards... no?

I've been looking with no luck though. Most would pull and sell it before letting it get into the junk yard.

What would be a good sale price for it? It has an apr pulley. It might be ported. I'd have to pull it out of storage.

Last edited:

srt761

Reaction score
Why would you sell a trd setup or any setup without all the parts if it's do hard to get them?

LilRed

Reaction score
Why would you sell a trd setup or any setup without all the parts if it's do hard to get them?

You're right. I will just throw it in the garbage when I get home....

I wouldn't go and sell it "Full s/c kit for sale, Everything included, ready to be bolted on". I would sell it as is and give a full explanation of what exactly I am selling. Just the blower. The thread was primarily about me getting parts to put it in.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
If you wan trd you could buy a full kit and have a spare blower? I'm sure some one out there may need a new blower

Coupe

Reaction score
If you are looking for pieces.

I have a crank blower pulley & an intercooler reservoir bottle.

Reaction score
Glad I came across this. Getting ready to buy a new blower main kit. Problem it is 2 hours away so I can't just go look at it. I just now asked the guy if it has all the hardware. If it is missing anything important I'll skip on it.

Going off of what they descriptions say for the part numbers is a bit confusing. I thought the main blower kit was literally just the blower while the fit kit had everything else.

Last edited:

Amo-cat3

Reaction score
how much money..? for s/c

Hey Giox, I know your new and saw you had some quesions about the NST pulleys in another thread. Just to let you know as it seems your still learning about supercharging that this will be a very difficult build if you have to source out all the little parts. Just a heads up:top:

giox

Reaction score
thank you.. i have a cousin that he gots his pretty much the same way. and had to get all the parts as well .. and look for them so he pretty much knows.. thanks for the heads up.. tho

LilRed

Reaction score
Yeah its pretty much a waste if you can't get the full kit. I had a hell of a time. But good luck I'm now just waiting on my fit kit to come in and then I will start the install.

Amo-cat3

Reaction score

I still need to install my 2.7 pulley and will be looking for an APR 7th. I had to buy new wheels to pass safety this month so later this year i'll be ready to pick one up. Is your 7th used? Since I live here in Hawaii I make it a point to buy everything new.

LilRed

Reaction score
Yes the 7th is used. But I am installing it. Sorry. Gotta keep it.

Top Bottom