Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB STOCK XR WHEELS /W TIRES or TRADE FOR MY WHEELS

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
I would trade you in a heartbeat if you were closer lol

are they with tires? im actually doing a cross country drive to my new base in new jersey... would u be willing to swap on the way? just throwing the thought in the air

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
are they with tires? im actually doing a cross country drive to my new base in new jersey... would u be willing to swap on the way? just throwing the thought in the air

Interesting. Yes I have tires as well. Only 7000miles on them. Zero knicks or scratches on my wheels. How much are you looking for money wise with trading my wheels and tires? Money is kinda tight right now but I'm sure we could work something out. I'm very very interested so let me know

Last edited:

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
Interesting. Yes I have tires as well. Only 7000miles on them. Zero knicks or scratches on my wheels. How much are you looking for money wise with trading my wheels and tires? Money is kinda tight right now but I'm sure we could work something out. I'm very very interested so let me know

if it has tires, i can work something good out.... ill pm you right now.

Top Bottom