Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: SUB box for my XR

E-man

Reaction score
I am in need of a Sub box for my XR, does anyone know where i may find one or someone reliable that can make me one? i like the Tacotunes box, but only comes LOADED i already have a sub, i just need the box, any bit of info helps

Snakerb

Reaction score
I got mine from J_StradaXR and LOVING IT! Will post up pics later

Speaker.jpg
Speaker3.jpg

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
I've been looking around and soundoffaudio.com has a Lil wanna b sub x at a decent price and will house a 8"-10". Depending how desperate I get I may be attempting my own build on a box.

E-man

Reaction score
I've been looking around and soundoffaudio.com has a Lil wanna b sub x at a decent price and will house a 8"-10". Depending how desperate I get I may be attempting my own build on a box.

was kinda debating the same as well

Reaction score

The 10" sub box here is a lot better then the one on taco tunes in my option. It helps that the material is about the same and not leather.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
J_Strada is no longer a vendor here. Therefore he is not allowed to sell his boxes on this forum. I'm not going re-hash the past, I just suggest you do your research.

Snakerb

Reaction score
J_Strada is no longer a vendor here. Therefore he is not allowed to sell his boxes on this forum. I'm not going re-hash the past, I just suggest you do your research.

Didn't know, thought that was over with.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I am asking $200 for my Original "Sub-X" enclosure (pick-up only)

dramad1

Reaction score
BadAzzXrunR said:
I am asking $200 for my Original "Sub-X" enclosure (pick-up only)

Can't tell I'm on my phone but where are you located?

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Can't tell I'm on my phone but where are you located?

I am in Pennsylvania. I could ship it...If you would want to pay the shipping to Cali

Attachments

• XRUNNERBACKSEAT.jpg
    XRUNNERBACKSEAT.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 105

dramad1

Reaction score
Sorry man. Not intentional, been looking. Thought you might build one or was hitting up another member. I posted that site that has one at reasonable cost. I feel like an ars meow. I apologize.

E-man

Reaction score
Sorry man. Not intentional, been looking. Thought you might build one or was hitting up another member. I posted that site that has one at reasonable cost. I feel like an ars meow. I apologize.

Lol its all good man, think I found one

Top Bottom