Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB TRD 1st gen intake!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
people its better if u wanna go trd supercharger down the road but if u goina go N/A im GUESSING it doesnt matter, i also like coup's CUSTOM covers XD

redarkx

Reaction score
Also look for afe stage 2 si. Same exact design, I think afe made the trd if im not mistaken. Love mine. And coupes covers fit it as well!

Gadget

Reaction score
URD has a good many of the aFe Stage 2si with the ProDryS filter intakes in stock.

G

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Its the fact u know its the real deal, like fake VOLks, there are good generic ones, and some people cant tell! even if they CANT tell, u still know u got the cheap shit!

BTW I<3JDM, i saw u the other day, I gave a peace sign 2 u, and u shaka'd back, by king st. and piikoi (forget what day that was) by the new safeway!

Last edited:

KX7

Reaction score
I had one but gave it away sorry man..

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
If you have your heart set on one, then I would start calling dealers to see if they have any. That's what I did when I got mine. I found a dealer in TX that had it as a display model. I got a bit of a discount on it as well.

Rick

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I would just buy the afe intake from urd and then a trd coupe cover. There is no difference in quality between the two. You might be looking for awhile for something thats already available on the urd site.

Just my opinion.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
PLZ RICK, i might be able to buy one off my friend but if its not in my hands ima keep looking so plz lmk! and rrcanuck, but the box has afe and the trd one has trd on the side

kayo808

Reaction score
But afe designed the intake for trd so you actually buying a afe one that trd just slapped there logo ontop. And there isnt anything wrong with rockin replica rims bro some people can afford it some people cant so they get the replicas.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Its the fact u know its the real deal, like fake VOLks, there are good generic ones, and some people cant tell! even if they CANT tell, u still know u got the cheap shit!

BTW I<3JDM, i saw u the other day, I gave a peace sign 2 u, and u shaka'd back, by king st. and piikoi (forget what day that was) by the new safeway!

Kool man That was you! sweet bsp bro :top: yeah i just pau work, had to rush home and help the fiance with decorating the xmas tree. Well see ya on the road Happy holidays bro!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
thanks sproulesxrunner

still looking so thanks if u guys c n e or know n e one selling

Last edited:
Top Bottom