Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: URD TCAI or QA1's

06 xrunner

Reaction score
WTB: QA1's and pillar gauge pod

Thought I'd just edit my old thread instead of starting a new one
Wondering if anyone selling a set of QA1's or a pillar gauge pod?

Last edited:

kwigs160966

Reaction score
I have a urd tcai that has been sitting in the garage for a while. I tried to paint it but it didn't work so it looks like crap. But all the prices are there. If you don't mind taking some time to paint it I will sell it to you for real cheap. I am in Canada so would have to ship. Let me know if your are interested.

I also have a sittin sic drop that has been in the garage a while. ??

Last edited:

09blmonster

Reaction score
^ I'm defiantly interested in the drop kit so pm the info! And is there kits straight bolt on? No cut, no weld?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Kwigs can u pm me with a price and pic of the intake.

and 09blmonster I installed the sittin sic street drop a couple weeks ago and yep straight bolt on its springs for the front and blocks for the back. Not too bad to do no cutting or welding involved just make sure to get an alignment after so you don't screw up your tires.

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Kwigs can u pm me with a price and pic of the intake.

and 09blmonster I installed the sittin sic street drop a couple weeks ago and yep straight bolt on its springs for the front and blocks for the back. Not too bad to do no cutting or welding involved just make sure to get an alignment after so you don't screw up your tires.

hey man just curious but do you ever bottom out on the rear bump stops with the stock shocks and the 2" blocks? i'm planning on getting the same drop kit and hoping i won't need those qa1's cause my shocks still feel good

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Every once in awhile I'll bottom out on them if I don't notice a big dip in road and going pretty quick. Where the bump stop goes it is a piece coming off the frame you could always cut that it your bottoming out and attach them right to frame which would help with more play. You can see exactly where I mean if you look under there.

My shocks got quite a few miles on them so I thinking of going with the qa1s

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Every once in awhile I'll bottom out on them if I don't notice a big dip in road and going pretty quick. Where the bump stop goes it is a piece coming off the frame you could always cut that it your bottoming out and attach them right to frame which would help with more play. You can see exactly where I mean if you look under there.

My shocks got quite a few miles on them so I thinking of going with the qa1s

how many miles on your shocks? i have 64000 miles on mine. they feel fine, a little harsh but dosn't bounce around after a bump. they definitely aren't no bilstein HD like i put on my last taco. those were amazing! i guess i'll find out this spring when i do the drop if i need the qa1's or not

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I have 164,000 kms so not sure what that is in miles. I just figure it can't hurt to put them in only make it better
I'm not rushing for them just figured if someone selling them why not lol

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I have 164,000 kms so not sure what that is in miles. I just figure it can't hurt to put them in only make it better
I'm not rushing for them just figured if someone selling them why not lol

ya thats a lot more than mine! i'm sitting at around 103000 kms. i hear nothing but praise for those qa1's so i'm sure you'll love them! i'm just really hoping there will be some coilovers for our truck soon. i'm trying to be patient but i don't think i'll be able to wait much longer

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't wait any longer either haha..if you got the kit with the drop leafs instead of the blocks for the rear might not have to worry about the qa1s at all and I heard it gets rid of that damn Tacoma lean lol so not quite sure which one I should invest in first the shocks or leafs

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't wait any longer either haha..if you got the kit with the drop leafs instead of the blocks for the rear might not have to worry about the qa1s at all and I heard it gets rid of that damn Tacoma lean lol so not quite sure which one I should invest in first the shocks or leafs

ya as far as the monoleafs go i'd really like to take a ride in a truck with them and see how it rides before i buy them. they cost a small fortune! our trucks are a little harsh on potholes lol

Top Bottom