Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTF Kanye West

07XRsteve

Reaction score
So what do you guys think about what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift...

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dude I saw that, Kanye is just jealous racist douche. if Taylor Swift was black he wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

Super Werty

Reaction score
I officially hate him. It was completely uncalled for....

watch my youtube channel...there may be something in there....

07XRsteve

Reaction score
i will never listen to his music again after the incident i have no respect for him i was just wondering if you guys felt the same way

XrunDan

Reaction score
He does it on purpose....look how much people are talking about him. Like they say, no such thing as bad publicity...........Total douche-bucket

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
its messed up cause she is only like 17 and hes a grown man (BABY) is more like it. his music sucks and everyone knows it. thats why he dont win (so says the afro) :crinklehair:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
You Know Your A Douche When President Obama Calls You A Jackass :damnmate:

DC29

Reaction score
ive never liked him he did this a few years ago at another award show when he got alllll butt hurt cause he didnt win. i honestly think he is racist and a piece of shit for what he did to taylor swift, im pretty sure they said that was the first award shes one since starting here musical career.. pretty damn f-d up if you ask me.. i thought that was a class act by beyonce to let her come up and re-do her speech tho i must say but damn that would be the shittest feeling in the world.. all excited cause she won and then kanye d!ck face has to and open his retarded mouth and rain allll over her parade.

and wtf was up with his ghetto ass hair doo he had goin on?? looks like a terodactyl sh!t on his head.

kelson

Reaction score
theyre playing the fishsticks epsisode tonight on comedy central lol....

taylor swift FTMFW!!

ive never liked him he did this a few years ago at another award show when he got alllll butt hurt cause he didnt win. i honestly think he is racist and a piece of shit for what he did to taylor swift, im pretty sure they said that was the first award shes one since starting here musical career.. pretty damn f-d up if you ask me.. i thought that was a class act by beyonce to let her come up and re-do her speech tho i must say but damn that would be the shittest feeling in the world.. all excited cause she won and then kanye d!ck face has to and open his retarded mouth and rain allll over her parade.

and wtf was up with his ghetto ass hair doo he had goin on?? looks like a terodactyl sh!t on his head.

did u see the chick he was with too with the shaved head? :crinklehair:

Last edited:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Lets hope this is the beginning to his end....hes not needed in this world. What has he actually done besides make crappy music and ugly, over priced shoes?

People should be aloud to kill stupid people, hed be dead by now. :top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
lol, did anyone see my vid yet

its gaining popularity on youtube so fast! Lot of taylor swift fans out there

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I personally think it was a publicity stunt :dontknow:. Whever shit like that happens in hollywood, someone's usually making some money.

Lets hope this is the beginning to his end....hes not needed in this world. What has he actually done besides make crappy music and ugly, over priced shoes?

People should be aloud to kill stupid people, hed be dead by now. :top:

Whoa, if I had known this before XFE :crinklehair:

Last edited:
Top Bottom