Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wts. Bsp angry trex eyelids

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Got 2 sets of the angry t-Rex eyelids for sale. Sprayed with chromabase bps for a very nice oem match. Friend bailed on me so it's up for grabs. $115 shipped or $110 local hi boys.

photo-7.jpg

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
Thats not too bad, considering they are $50-60 shipped plus getting them painted $60-80. GL with sale i just bought some few days ago :( got new headlights and well there not easy to remove off headlights lol so just ordered new ones

bradnuts

Reaction score
hey ryan, ill take a pair off of your hands. when are you free so we can meet up?

Reaction score
Nevermind. He's got it. Plus, I couldn't buy them immediately anyhow being that I'm overseas. I was interested though... then again... you said they were painted BSP?

Can I get pics just to see what we're talking about anyway?

bradnuts

Reaction score
i think ryan said he has 2 pairs. im only buying one pair, so i think he should have one more pair available for anybody that wants them.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Damn those are slick. Might have to pick up a set.

You need to jump on this Goatee, or someone else who's also deployed and trying to get things for his truck, not gonna mention any names ;) , might jump all over it! Just sayin'! lol :eviltongue:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Sorry all are sold! I can order some and can get it sprayed for you guys lmk

Top Bottom