Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x-1

XRangel

Reaction score
is there an x-1 for the 09s? If not are they going to make it?

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
not yet, they most likely will just dont know a release date.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Right now, your best options are the Haltech Platinum, Unichip, and Map-Ecu2. Best being the Haltech unit.

Murderface

Reaction score
Or go to the junk yard and hack off all the plugs off an earlier year Tacoma, hack off ur plugs and use the junk yard plugs to get ur harness capable of plugging into the X-1.

See the problem is that 2009+ have different ECU plugs then the earlier years not allowing it to plug into the X-1.

Or do what marc said^^^

ntinhri

Reaction score
Or go to the junk yard and hack off all the plugs off an earlier year Tacoma, hack off ur plugs and use the junk yard plugs to get ur harness capable of plugging into the X-1.

See the problem is that 2009+ have different ECU plugs then the earlier years not allowing it to plug into the X-1.

Or do what marc said^^^

Have we confirmed that the pins are all the same, just the plugs changed?

Murderface

Reaction score
Guess I left that part out, figured common sense would check the pin outs and put them in the correct spots.
And I didn't mean hack the plugs off and keep the wires in the plugs for the new connection....just to use the "bare" plugs so that it would be plug and play:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Guess I left that part out, figured common sense would check the pin outs and put them in the correct spots.
And I didn't mean hack the plugs off and keep the wires in the plugs for the new connection....just to use the "bare" plugs so that it would be plug and play:top:

until someone looks at it, I would highly suggest someone look at the wires and ensure they control the correct things. I beat 09 is different than 05-08.. but then again Ive lost bets too.

Top Bottom