Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Brace

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
Left over from my 06. Cash, beer, 4 channel amp, no reasonable offer refused. I'm moving and don't want to toss it. If your in So Cal L.A. OC Sandy Ego I can bring it to you.

Scarface

Reaction score
So some 06 is running around with no xbrace?

kelson

Reaction score
pm'd. is it damaged tho?

oh btw i really don't care how much the shipping is going to be.

Last edited:

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
I had my trailer hitch on it so it didn't fit. Zero damage. Its sitting in the back seat of my trackcar. PMs are a pita from a phone. E mail me at. MLHMotorsports at gmail.

kelson

Reaction score
I had my trailer hitch on it so it didn't fit. Zero damage. Its sitting in the back seat of my trackcar. PMs are a pita from a phone. E mail me at. MLHMotorsports at gmail.

shoots sent you and email. :top:

EYE LEVEL 22

Reaction score
damn kels, you prolly gonna be da only taco runnin da brace in da HI!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
damn kels, you prolly gonna be da only taco runnin da brace in da HI!

Ummmm...doesn't all XR's have them? And I know there are a ton of XR's in Hawaii. Plus there's someone there who doesn't own an XR that has an X brace on his truck.

kelson

Reaction score
Ummmm...doesn't all XR's have them? And I know there are a ton of XR's in Hawaii. Plus there's someone there who doesn't own an XR that has an X brace on his truck.

i'm pretty sure he means regular taco (non-XR) but yeah rossk35 is the only other one i know of.

Top Bottom