Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest East 2010

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at coming in Thursday. I'll look at flights after 3, Prolly try to shoot for one around 4 or 5 if we are planning on getting together for dinner or whatever Thursday evening.

Just got to thinking you don't have an X anymore, don't know if I can roll around in a DC and feel right about it LOL.

it will be on 35s when you get here too :top:

I can pick you up in the camry if you want

Justin

If 8 alone are coming from Ontario, Canada :canada: there should be alot more people on that list! Comon now people pick up the slack :biggrin::eviltongue:

Its X-Fest EAST people represent lol

Sounds good dude, somewhat soon we gotta organize this, we will talk on the weekend about it.
Is it a nice place i seen pics on google, but 17 years ago. thats a while haha. I seens pics of Virgina Beach :biggrin: now were talkin lol :rockon:

Virginia Beach is very nice, and I wouldnt mind it being there if it were not for traffic. keeping 20 trucks together and traveling around there is a nightmare

Justin

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
How far is Virginia beach from Williamsburg anyways an hour or so.

But ya makes sence it looks like a pretty busy happenin place. I hope more people see that there are so many ontario x runners coming and more americans and canadians can make it :p

benxr

Reaction score
  1. My68ur8trd
  2. Gadget
  3. WallasX
  4. ntinhri
  5. NHXRUNNER & Maria (Fri-Sun)
  6. L.E.O.
  7. TegoXR
  8. xrgilly
  9. revobreaker (Sat & Sun)
  10. Sinister07
  11. suprabeetle
  12. earnesje (Sat & Sun)
  13. hottacoX
  14. ChristDenied & Co-Pilot (Fri-Sun)
  15. Tunedx
  16. Edgeman (Sat)
  17. Slywhitty (tentative)
  18. Alexrunner (99%)
  19. cbfields4 (99% Fri-Sun)
  20. LOW AND BLOWN (63% Sat)
  21. OOsoBlueX09 (99%)
  22. Yotaman & Maggie (Sat)
  23. benxr (Fri-Sun)

And if you guys from up north/PA/NJ need another X for the convoy, let me know when you're heading down and I can meet up with you close to Philly or whatever's convenient

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm meeting up with John (christdenied) on Friday morning in the Cherry Hill area (just east of Philly). You're more than welcome to meet up with us :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm meeting up with John (christdenied) on Friday morning in the Cherry Hill area (just east of Philly). You're more than welcome to meet up with us :top:

U better be bud! Anyone else who is in my area or north/south that is leaving early Friday morning can meet up with us, it should be a big convoy if we get the Canadian Bacon to cruise with us:canada:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
man, I really want to make this meet. Depends on time, money, and if I can make the 29 hour drive. Going to miss TEXFEST and I need a big meet this year.....

Jwall

Reaction score
For us canadians coming, the only thing that meets up in our way is on the I95 near.. Fredericksburg. It looks about 1.5 - 2 hour drive to destination.

If there is anyone is the Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Clevland area (Ohio, NY) let us know too, we can try and arrange to meet up and convoy, if you wanted. We will be taking QEW - I99 - I99 - I95... obviously lol.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
man, I really want to make this meet. Depends on time, money, and if I can make the 29 hour drive. Going to miss TEXFEST and I need a big meet this year.....

That'd be one hell of a drive:ahhhhh:. But it'd be great to meet ya :top:

blk_xrunner

Reaction score

1. My68ur8trd
  2. Gadget
  3. WallasX
  4. ntinhri
  6. L.E.O.
  7. TegoXR
  8. xrgilly
  10. Sinister07
  11. suprabeetle
  12. earnesje (Sat & Sun)
  13. hottacoX
  15. Tunedx
  16. Edgeman (Sat)
  18. Alexrunner (99%)
  21. OOsoBlueX09 (99%)
  23. blk_xrunner (Fri-Sun)

I will be there!!

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

Fly out brotha, thats my plan. I was only looking at 16-17 hours but for a weekend that is just too much. Plus the cost of gas would only be like 40-50 bucks less than plane tickets cost. The extra time I can hang out and have fun and not be on the road is worth more than that. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score

Damn, 29 hours, ONLY...

That is about right for the national 4x4 meets I go to.

Or, you can jump space A and I can pick you up at Andrews or get one of the Navy guys to pick you up at one of the Navy bases down there.

G

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if he would come, he doesn't have the stress of organizing the event (Thanks Justin), he could really enjoy it.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
1. My68ur8trd
2. Gadget
3. WallasX
4. ntinhri
6. L.E.O.
7. TegoXR
8. xrgilly
10. Sinister07
11. suprabeetle
12. earnesje (Sat & Sun)
13. hottacoX
15. Tunedx
16. Edgeman (Sat)
18. Alexrunner (99%)
21. OOsoBlueX09 (99%)
23. blk_xrunner (Fri-Sun)
24. blackx-runner- flights booked

Now whos got a place I can stay :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so why hasn't K2 signed up yet?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I must have missed the joke because all this time I thought it was you. :bird:

The reason that I'm not signed up is the same reason that I'm not hosting X-Fest this year. I'm not sure that my schedule will allow it and I'm not going to sign up until I'm sure that I can come. I may only be able to come down for Saturday during the day --- seriously doubt that I'll make all 3 days.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

The reason that I'm not signed up is the same reason that I'm not hosting X-Fest this year. I'm not sure that my schedule will allow it and I'm not going to sign up until I'm sure that I can come. I may only be able to come down for Saturday during the day --- seriously doubt that I'll make all 3 days.

Excuses Excuses. If I'm making the trip you better make it too. :eviltongue:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score

We are sending Steve to pick you up...lol

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
OK guys,

i see alot of you lifting Fri-Sun

Does that mean you will be here during the day Friday, or will that be your travel day?

If everyone is coming in late on Friday, then we dont have to go to the amusement park.

I am just trying to get a feel for it.

Boost Clothing will handle the T-Shirt, and we will set up an order thread for those and you can pick them up at the event

As for Sponsors and a raffle, I really have not persued that too much. I will send some PMs to the vendors and see if they want to sponsor and maybe donate some raffle prizes,

Justin

Top Bottom