Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest East 2012 T-shirts

X-fest 2012 What size T-shirt?

• Total voters

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Shirts are in the works for this years X-fest East. :blurock:
We're kind of under a time crunch on these things so I don't think we will have time to do a pre-order before I send the designs off to the screen printer. What I'll do is use this poll to determine how many to order and what sizes. Then when the design gets finalized I'll get it into the store for you to make the payment. We will hand them out at the event for those that are coming. Anyone not attending the event, but wants a shirt is more than welcome to order them. I will ship them out when I get back from PA.
Pricing on these should be right in the 14-15 dollar range.

Please only vote in the poll if you plan on ordering an X-FEST 2012 event T-shirt

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I voted for a Lahhhhhge guy....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my 2 cents in for a medium...yeah

Rob

I like that even though some people can't make it they still want a shirt, even without knowing what it'll look like. :blurock:

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
I like that even though some people can't make it they still want a shirt, even without knowing what it'll look like. :blurock:

To me, it does not matter to much. i got shirts i never thought i would own, but i wish i could make it in that time, but starting this job...im on that stupid 90 day probation crap...and that date falls in my probation.....sucks ass but hey, theres always next year! But I know there doing something down for florida in OCT...so i know i can make that one for sure!

P.S.. just let us know so i can send the money for the shirt, just send a pm message and im on it, like "white on rice"

Rob

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Votes.... for womens.... if necessary will get a mens :) boobs make it a womans shirt anyways :)

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Votes.... for womens.... if necessary will get a mens :) boobs make it a womans shirt anyways :)

Yes I can do ladies cut tees, but I do need to know the size. If you don't specify I'll order you a small and your girls will be bustin out all over the place. :biggrin:

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I'll need an XL wife will need a small, but can get by with a medium.

Murderface

Reaction score
Yes I can do ladies cut tees, but I do need to know the size. If you don't specify I'll order you a small and your girls will be bustin out all over the place. :biggrin:

Do it! I bet if she wore a turtle neck her girls would pop out the neck!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Any hints to what these bad boys are gonna look like?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
firepoo.jpg

Top Bottom